Chapter 20: make love to me?

Scarlett

Pattie had decided on doing a big dinner when we got home, so she had called up my parents and invited them to join. I entered the kitchen as she was cooking.

"hey momma P" I always called her that, I loved it. "Shall I get the table ready?" I asked her. 

"oh no, sweetheart, you don't have to, I'll take care of everything, you can go enjoy your familytime with Justin and Jake." I chuckled as I reminded why I came in the kitchen to start with. Justin was watching soccer on tv with Jake in his lap claiming he wanted his son to be a soccer lover.

"It's fine, they have some 'guytime' going on" I replied her. "I'll set the table" I walked to the cupboards and took out 6 plates, placing them on the table. I then took 6 glasses and forks, knives, etc. and got the table ready. After about 2 minutes I was done. "could I help with something else?" 

"no, I got it, thank you" she replied as turned the meat around.

"you sure?" 

"yeah, I am." she smiled sweetly as I gave her a quick hug before going back to Justin and Jake. 

---

"I really enjoyed this dinner Pattie, thank you" I said as I placed my fork and knife down, whiping my mouth with a serviette before taking a sip of my sprite. Justin had been so sweet to me the last 3 hours. The moment I arrive back into the living room after I returned from setting the table my mom and dad arrived and Skye wanted to have some 'nephew - aunt' bonding so me and Justin went to his room for a while. He had held me the whole time, pecking my lips repeatedly and kept saying how sorry it was. At the table he filled my plate, gave me my drink, he even, believe me or not, helped me eat. 

when we were upstaires an hour ago I was getting so tired of him constantly saying sorry that I kissed him hard and passionate, which turned into a full blown make out session, with him on top off me. He was kissing my neck when Pattie yelled from downstaires that dinner was ready. It had me thinking, I guess I'm ready again to give myself to Justin completely. I mean last time I thought it was too fast, but we're inlove, so it doesn't matter if we were back together for a year or less, as long as we love eachotter it's okay to make love. 

Justin and I left the table after I had helped pattie cleaning the table. Pattie, mum and dad decided on some bonding time so they were talking at the table, my sis was taking care of Jake, she kept asking it. We walked upstaires to his bedroom. 

"let's watch a movie?" Justin suggested. I nodded as I jumped on his bed, laying down on it. Justin put the notebook in the dvd player, knowing it was my fave movie. He climbed into bed next to meand held me tight against him. He kissed my shoulder. "you know I totally regret ignoring you right?" he questioned.

"yeah, Justin, you've said that for about a thousand times today" I giggled lightly. He pressed his lips lightly onto mine. "justin?" I mumbled onto his lips.

"mmh" 

"make love to me?" he pulled back. "please" 

"are you sure?" he swallowed. "i mean last time you thought it was to fast, I don't want to pressure you into things, and i don't want you to think I want you to do it, I mean yeah I want, but not if you're not ready and-" I cut him of with a passionate kiss.

"I'm sure Justin." I breathed out before he attached his lips back to mine. He shifted our position from on our sides to me on my back and him hovering over me laying in between my legs. He supported his weight onto his knees as one hand run up and down my side and the other one was placed on my chin, his thumb rubbing over it. Justin sucked my bottom lip between his, I let out a moan. He pulled away as he sat me up and pulled out my shirt. Justin layed me back down as he started trailing little kisses over my neck.

You know what happened next ;)