Chapter 5

Scarlett

It felt good to be in his arms again. I didn't know he could effect me that much.

"you okay now?" Justin asked after I had stopped crying. I slightly nodded my head and gave him a weak smile. "okay" he unwrapped his arms from around me and stood up. I immediatly missed his touch nut shrugged it off, also standing up. I was about to walk to the door but Justin stopped me. I turned around meeting his brown orbs, he looked sad. "why didn't you tell me?" he asked referring to the baby. "it hurts to know that you kept it from me." my sadness disappeared as madness took over.

"I didn't tell you? Well I'm sorry that you ignored my calls and texts and I'm sorry that you changed yor number and nobody was allowed to give it to me. Unless you I tried contacting you. Unless you I don't just block people out of my life just because there were some rumours about us." I became louder and louder by each word.

"this weren't just some rumours, Scar." he sighed looking down while I cringed at the nickname, he used to call me that everytime and I had missed it. "they kept getting worse and worse, there were even pictures" I felt myself becoming even more mad.

"you fucking knew that me and Liam were, and still are close. We were friends before they became famouse, he was my childhood bestfriend. And you know as well as me that I would never cheat. You know, if I think about it, I don't regret that you broke up" his face fell even more then it already had, and believe me, what I said hurted me aswell, but i was partly true. Ofcourse I didn't want our relationship to end, but it was just a proof he didn't trust me. "because there is one thing that makes a relationship work. And it's not love, but trust, and that's clearly not what you did. Trusting me" with that said I untangled my wrist out his grip and stormed out of the room, ignoring him calling after me.

---

I was having some fun after I had calmed down when the music shut and the lights went off. Someone appeared on stage and one single spot was shining on the person.

Justin

what have I done? Why did I even question about the baby? If only I had trusted her from the beginning, none of this would have happened.

I quickly left the kitchen to sort some thing out and an hour later the lightd went off and the music stopped as I stepped onto the stage. One spot shone on me.

"this one is for Scarlett Johnson" another spot went on and was shining on the beauty queen in the middle of the dancefloor.

Scarlett

Everyone stared at me as the second spot was shining on me. I never was good with attention and Justin knew that, still he pulled all atention on me...and him. The music started and the sound was very familair. And then I remembered

"what are you doing,Jay?" I asked entering the bedroom off the hotel were Justin was holding his guitar. He stopped playing as he saw me standing in the doorway and stood up, coming to me with a smile plastered on his face.

"I wanna write a song for you" He replied, my mouth fell in a 'o' shape as I stared at him in shock. Never ever had somebody done something as sweet as that. "And I kind of have the ritim and soud but I don't have any text yet" He continued. "you wanna hear it? The sound I mean" he chuckled as I nodded and we sat down on his bed. he started playing a sound.

He placed his guitar on the ground as he ended the song. "so what do you think?" he asked me. I smiled bright.

"I love it, really it's awesome" he smiled and cupped my face bringing his lips closer to mine.

I will never forget that day.

He brought the micro closer to his mouth and started singing. And even though we had just fought, I wanted to hear this song so badly, just because I know he wrote it for me. I was wondering if he wrote the text about our relation or about the break-up when I heard his words.

A hundred days have made me older 

Since the last time that i saw your pretty face

A thousand lies have made me colder

And i don't think i can look at this the same

But all the miles that seperate

Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

He looked right in my eyes as he walked to the edge of the stage where he said down.

I'm here without you baby

But you're still on my lonely mind

I think about you baby

And i dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby

But you're still with me in my dreams

And tonight it's only you and me

I realised I was crying as a tear rolled down my cheeck.

The miles just keep rollin'

As the people leave their way to say hello

I've heard this life was overrated

But i hope that it gets better as we go

He jumped off the side of the stage and started walking through the crowd. One by one they went to the side like they were making a path for him...to me.

I'm here without you baby

But you're still on my lonely mind

I think about you baby

And i dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby

But you're still with me in my dreams

And tonight girl its only you and me

My heartbeatstarted racing faster as he came closer and closer. I noticed a single tear rolling down his cheeck. Pattie, who now stood beside me, was smiling bride at her son's ceremony. "Can I hold Jake?" she asked. I nodded as she took my son, no, our son in her arms.

Everything i know,and anywhere i go

It gets hard but it wont take away my love

And when the last one falls

When it's all said and done

It gets hard but it wont take away my love

He now stood infront of me and took a hold of my waist with one arm, the one that wasn't holding his micro. The music stopped as he sung the chorus a last time, acapella.

I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby And i dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight girl its only you and me

He caressed my cheek as he wope away the tears that were rolling down it. I smiled a little so did he. And then I felt his soft lips on mine. I was shocked at first but I had missed it so much. I kissed back. The sparks were still there, and If I wasn't mistaken they were even stronger then first. Everyone started applauding as I felt him smile against my lips which made me do the same. He pulled away, only to reconnect our lips again after a few seconds.

I was glad I had came today, even if I was still a little mad at him.