Chapter 14: I love you.

Scarlett

I felt bad, like really bad, it's been a couple days since Jazzy's birthday, and ever since I feel like I'm dating 2 guys. I mean, I'm not officially with neither of them, but when I see Nathan, there are always kisses involved, and when I see Justin, I won't deny the fact that our lips meet from time to time.

Anyways it was Jake's first birthday the next day so I was already preparing everything. I had called Justin over and he would arrive anytime soon. Just as I thought that, there was a knock on my door. I quickly brushed my hands against a towel because there was dough on them caused by me making a cake.

"Hey" Justin stepped inside, closing the dorr and quickly pecked my lips before wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me. I returned the embrace, I still felt those sparks. 

"hello" I replied as we pulled back. I turned around to head back inside when I felt to arms wrap around my waist. Justin. Ofcourse, ever since the birthday party of Jazzy, he's always touching me in some kind of way when we see eachotter. I public he would occansionly brush his hand against mine, or touch my waist. When we're in a private area he always holds my hands, or has his arm wrapped around my waist. I can't deny that I like it, because I do. It still made me squeal inside from happiness, and it still made me blush. 

"you're cute when you blush" he whispered kissing my cheek after he said so. "so with what am I helping?" I thought about it. I ectually hadn't thought about that, I just wanted him with me, so I called him saying I needed his help with preparation for our son's birthday. 

"hmm, you can hang up balloons and stuff" I giggled slightly as he raised his eybrow in a 'really?' look as if to ask if I was serious, I remember that he hates blowing up the balloons, he doesn't mind decorating them, he just hates the blowing part. 

"you're really lucky that you are pretty" he told me pecking my lips a couple times before letting go off me and taking balloons out of the decorating box, ready to start blowing them up. I blushed at his comment.

I felt close to Justin, he still had that affect on me. I really have to call it quits between whatever me and Nathan have, only friends, that's how it has to be. Not kissing. That's what Justin and I do, and maybe soon we'll be back together. Atleast I hope so. 

After an hour I was finishing the cake and I just had to put it in the oven, just as I was supposed to do that arms wrapped around me, again. "I love you" was whispered in my ear, Once again I felt a blush rise upon my cheek, but that wasn't the only thing, also a smile crept upon my face. I spun around and crashed my lips onto him again

"I love you too" I mumbled against his lips. I felt him smile in the kiss. What started as a sweet lovingly kiss, turned into a hot passionate make out as Justin licked my lips, wanting his tongue to explore with mine. And I happily gave him acces to do so. 

"Gosh, Scarlett, I can't wait any longer" Justin said as we both pulled back to take a breath, we needed to, we ran out of oxygon. "My mum told me to wait that everything would work out again if I gave you some time, but I want you back" he paused shaking his head "I NEED you back" I smiled, that was all I wanted at that moment, be his again. 

"what if I don't want to?" I teasingly shot at him. Justin's face fell slightly. "I me-" I was cutt of.

"So all those days of kissing? It didn't mean anything to you?" he asked, not mad but more disappointed. He pulled at his hair. "I should have known you would never take me back. I hurted you, I broke your he-" It was now my time to interup his ramble with brushing my lips lightly against his, making him shut up immediatly.

"calm down" I soothed him. "I was just kidding" I giggled lightly as his eyes lit up and a smile reappeard onto his face. "of course I'd love to be yours again" 

"good" was all he said before hee crashed his lips onto mine again.

Third view

Skye, who had given Jake a bath and had played with him for a couple of hours returned downstaires, wanting to walk into the kitched she stopped herself as she saw Justin and her sister in a conversation. 

"I should have known you would never take me back." She heard Justin's voice. "I hurted you, I broke your he-" Skye saw how Scarlett brushed her lips against the popstar's, making him stop rambling on about Scarlett's little joke.

"calm down" she soothed him, "I was just kidding" she let out a giggle, which Justin adored. "Of course I'd love to be yours again" the teenager, if you could call him that since he had become 18 3 months previous, felt his heart flutter with happiness as Scarlett was now his again. 

"good" Justin pulled his girlfriend close to him as he kissed her. He wanted her as close as possible, afraid that her mind would turn her choise around and he would be left without her. He didn't know why he had broken up with her in the first place. She was all he needed, and he shouldn't worry about the paparazzi.

Skye stood in 'awe' she had waited for this moment all along, to see her little nephew's parents happily together again. Deciding to ruin the perfect fairytale moment she stepped inside the kitchen, Jake sitting on her hip. She opened her mouth to say something, but that wasn't needed as Jake already did.

"Momma, daddy" he started jumping around in his 16 year old aunt's arms. It were the only words he could say.

At the sound of their son the two teenagers pulled away from the kiss. Justin let go of his beauty queen and went over to Skye, taking Jake out of her arms, not rudly, so he could hug his favorite boy on this earth. 

Scarlett felt happy, she had everything she could ask for, friends, family, her son, and ofcourse the boy she love so much.