Chapter 4: Same Old Ish...Just A Different Day

Beware: Extremely Long Chappie!!! ;)

The next morning, I woke up early to go check on my mom. When I walked in the room she was still asleep but she seemed to be having a night mare. I ran over to her and shook her awake. “Mama! Mama!” I exclaimed. She jumped up and hugged me tight. “Oh mi dulce Jacob!! Pense que te habia perdido! No se lo que haria!!” She exclaimed and kissed my forehead. (she said: Oh my sweet Jacob! I thought I lost you!! I don’t know what I would do!) “Madre a relajarse! Youre no me va a perder. Im aqui!!” I replied rocking her in my arms. (he said: Mom relax!! You’re not going to lose me. I’m right here.) She hugged me tightly and I kissed the top of her head and began humming Michael Jackson’s I’ll Be There. “You always did have an amazing voice.” she said softly when I finished. I smiled. “Are you ok?” I asked. She nodded. “Yes but my head is killing me.” “Here. Take these.” I said and handed her the asprin’s and the glass of water. She took the pills. “I’ll go make you some breakfast.” I said. “Thank you baby.” She said smiling. “No problem mom.” I got up and went back to my room doing my morning hygiene. When I came out of the bathroom Jessi was waking up. I walked over to her and pecked her lips. “Morning beautiful.” I said. she smiled. “Morning.” She said and got up to do her morning hygiene. When she came out she went to her bag to get out an outfit. She pulled out some jean shorts and a Hollister tee. She put it out on the bed and then went looking for something. I just smiled at her. “What you looking for bae?” “My shoes.” She said. I laughed and went under the bed pulling out her shoes. She palmed herself laughing. I grabbed her waist and kissed her softly. She smiled into the kiss. “I gotta go make breakfast.” I said after I pulled away. She nodded and went over to the bed stripping out of the clothes she slept in. I bit my lip and walked out of the room and downstairs. I grabbed the pancake mix and began making pancakes. While they were cooking I started frying bacon and eggs. When everything was finished my mom and Jessi came down. I smiled at them both and they returned the smile. “Breakfast is ready.” I said. “Great I’m starving.” They both said at the same time. I chuckled at them. They both laughed and sat down as I fixed their plates. I gave them to them and then fixed my own plate. We ate and talked for a while. “I’m sorry for my actions last night Jessica. I’m Layla Perez.” “It’s fine and I’m Jessica.” “That’s nice. So you’re my sons girlfriend?” she asked. “Yes I am.” Jessi replied smiling at me. I grabbed her hand. “Well that is great. You seem to have a huge affect on my boy.” My mom said smiling. Jessi blushed. “Well that is great to know. I am glad that you feel that way.” Jessi said blushing. I smiled. “Thank you mom.” “Anything for you baby.” She said smiling. “My two favorite girls.” I said. They both kissed my cheeks. I smiled. We finished eating and my mom got dressed for her job interview for the Spanish teacher at Lakeview Elementary. She came back down with her suit on and her hair pinned up. I handed her a cup of my famous Dulce de Leche. She smiled and kissed my forehead. “Good luck ma.” I said as she got in the car. “Thanks!!” she said before pulling off. I closed the door and turned to Jessi. “So bae we gotta go over to the studio today.” I said and walked over to her and grabbed her waist. She smiled. “fine with me. I heard you humming to your mom. Your voice is amazing.” She said smiling. “Thank you.” “You’re welcome now get dressed so I can go talk to my boos.” Jessi said. “I thought I was your boo.” I said and fake pouted. “You know you my bae, my boo, my cuddle buddy, my baby, my Prince.” She said and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer to me. Then she pulled away and smiled. I smiled back and we went up stairs. On the way into my room I grabbed her ass and she jumped. “Jacob!” she exclaimed. I bit my lip. When she said my name like that it kinda turned me on. “What you biting your lip for?” she smirked. “the way you said my name just now. It was sexy.” I said and walked over to her. She bit her lip and stood up wrapping her arms around my neck. “Jacob.” She whispered on my lips before kissing them. I bit her bottom lip and she smirked into the kiss as my tongue slipped in her mouth. Our tongues wrestled for a couple of minutes and then we both pulled away. I didn’t even realize I had her pinned to the wall. “Let me get dressed before I have to tear that ass up.” I said seductively. She smirked. “oh I got time baby.” She winked. “Not enough.” I said and pecked her lips. I went in the bathroom and to the closet to get my outfit. I put on some camo cargos and a gray wife beater. Then I sprayed some hair stuff in my fro and picked it to make it bigger and curlier. I walked out and put on my gray vans and then my chain. Jessi was sitting on the bed slipping on her toms. “Come on sexy.” I said and grabbed her hands. She blushed and grabbed her phone. I smiled and kissed her forehead. We walked out and I locked everything up then went to my car. On the way there we stopped by Krispy Kreme and picked up 2 dozen donuts. We pulled up at Janelle and Prod’s house and got out. We walked up to the door and heard Prod playing the beats he made for our song House Party. I opened the door and started singing the chorus. And we gon have a party at the crib, everything you like. Go and get your friends maybe y’all should come by. And we gone turn it up all night. We gone turn it up all night. Prod and I sang together. Kayla and Jessi clapped when we stopped. “ok we brought donuts.” I said.