Chapter 17: Good Times Pt. 2

Prod’s POV

When we got to the party it was 9:30 and it was live as hell. We all got out and walked to the opening in the fence around the back yard. We walked back there and there was tiki torches lit everywhere and a huge table with giant coconuts with umbrellas sticking out of them. “Is this supposed to be Hawaiian themed?” Kay asked holding onto my hand. “Yes. Aloha.” A light skinned dude answered smirking at Kay. “Here beautiful. Enjoy the party.” He said and placed a flower in her hair. She was smiling all big. “thanks.” She said. he winked. “aye could you not wink at my girl.” I said and pulled her in front of me grabbing her waist. He chuckled. “My bad. Ain’t know she was yours.” He said smirking and walked off. “aww Prod.” Kay said. I looked down at her. “What?” I said. “You were jealous.” She said smirking. “No I wasn’t. But you’re mine and only mine and he can’t look at you like that. Only me.” I said. she giggled. “Aww my baby was jealous.” She said. I chuckled and then she grabbed my shirt pulling me down to her face. “You’re cute when you’re jealous.” She whispered and then pecked my lips. I pulled away smirking. “I’m cute all the time.” I said. she laughed and shook her head. “let’s go.” She said pulling me into the crowd.

Ray’s POV

Jessi and Janelle were walking ahead of me and Devin as we entered the gate. Then two guys in nothing but swimming trunks walked up to them. “Aloha beautifuls.” One of them said. “Welcome to Jocelyn’s Hawaiian Dream.” The other said eyeing Janelle down. “Damn. I like this.” Janelle said looking around. “I like what I see.” He said and bit his lip at her. “hell naw.” I mumbled. The other boy was now standing behind Jessi putting one of this flower necklaces on her. “If this nigga don’t back the hell up.” Devin said. we sped up to them just as the dude put a flower in Janelle’s hair. “hey baby.” I said and pulled Janelle to me by her waist. Devin did the same and the two dudes chuckled. “See ya later beautiful.” The boy said and walked off. “Bye gorgeous.” The other one said to Jessi and left. “Well damn we let y’all outta sight for 5 seconds and y’all getting flirted with by some wanna be Hawaiians.” Devin said. they both laughed. “We ain’t studding them.” Jessi said. “Better not be.” I said and turned Janelle to face me. She smirked. “Jealous baby?” she said. “Nahh I just don’t want him looking at you like he was.” I said. she smirked and stood on her tippy toes and kissed me softly. She pulled away smirking. “You’re cute.” She said and walked off with Jessi. Devin and I looked at each other then at Jessi and Janelle. “Damn.” we both said. we walked into the party going to the little drink table.

Meanwhile at Stephanie’s House

Stephanie’s POV

I was rocking Elise to sleep cause I just fed her. She was close to sleep when Chres came in. “Hey babe. Sleep yet?” he said at the door. “Almost.” I whispered and kissed her soft little head. I love my baby girl. even if I’m only 17. When she was finally asleep I laid her down on my bed and sat pillows on the sides of her just in case she rolled. When I turned around Chres was right there. He smiled at me and I blushed. He grabbed my waist and kissed my lips softly. I smiled into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. he pulled away slowly. We both turned to Elise on the bed. “She’s so beautiful.” I said softly. “Just like her mother.” Chres said and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled. “But she looks like her big headed daddy.” I said and giggled. He laughed. “oh you got jokes.” He said turning me back to face him. “of course I do.” I said smirked. “If Elise wasn’t in here…” he said and bit his lip. I got a little turned on. “What would happen?” I said smirking. He looked me up and down and bit his lip harder. “Some things.” He said and then leaned in planting soft kisses on my neck. I bit my lip until he got to my spot causing me to let a soft moan that only him I would hear. He pulled away smirking. I blushed and laid my head on his chest as he hugged my waist. “I love you Stephanie.” He said softly. “I love you too.” I said back and closed my eyes. He kissed the top of my head and then we walked out of my room and went down stairs.

Aww Roc and Steph <3  Pic of Baby Elise on the side peoples.

The guys gettin jelly at the party tho. Anyways..

Comment & Vote : )

Spiffy Nation <3