Chapter 15: Growing Up

. “I…love…you…Jessi.” He said in between kisses. After he pulled away I smiled. “I love you too baby.” I said back. He smiled and kissed my forehead. We both showered up and then got in the bed. We laid there in silence for a couple minutes. I was laying with my back to him but he had his arms around my waist. “Devin?” I said softly. “Hmm.” He answered. “I’m sorry about the fight with Prince.” I said. “Aww baby look at me.” He said. I turned over to my side to face him. He pulled me closer and put my leg on top of his. He kissed me softly and then kissed my forehead. “Any fight is worth fighting if I’m fighting for you.” He said staring deeply into my eyes. I blushed and snuggled my head into his chest. He chuckled. “I love you so much.” He whispered. “I love you more.” I whispered back. He kissed the top of the head and we went to sleep. The next morning I woke up before him because my phone alarm was going off. I turned it off and rolled over and looked at Devin sleeping peacefully. He looked so cute so I slowly got out the bed and took a picture of him sleeping. Then I put my phone down and grabbed the bag I packed and walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene. Then I stripped down and got dressed. (Jessi’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106363198 ) I straightened my hair with some curls at the end. When I walked out the bathroom Devin was putting on some camouflage cargo shorts. He didn’t have a shirt on so I just leaned on the door frame of the bathroom and stared. He looked up at me after buckling his belt on his pants. I smiled and he walked over to me and kissed my cheek. Then he walked in the bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his face. He walked past me and brushed his hand over the back of my thigh. I giggled. “How long you been up beautiful?” he said. I smiled. “About an hour now.” I said and walked over to him. He was sitting on the bed lacing up his shoes. I stood in front of him till he finished. Then he sat up and looked at me. I straddled over him and he grabbed my waist. I pecked his lips softly and he pulled me back in for another kiss. this one was more passionate. When he pulled away I blushed and he chuckled. “I’m glad I still make you blush.” He said. I smiled and got up. He got up too and went and put on a black shirt and his gold chain. I smiled and we grabbed our stuff and walked down to the kitchen. I grabbed some ego waffles and popped them in the toaster. We finished eating and everything and Devin’s mom came down with Lynnie in her arms. “Morning you two. Devin I’m taking Lynnie to the doctor today for her check up so you don’t have to take her to school.” She said. “Morning and ok.” He said back. “Morning. And Morning sleeping Lynnie.” I said and tickled her side. She giggled and laid her head down on her mom’s shoulder. “Alright I’m going.” His mom said and walked out. We waved as she pulled off. Then we went and got in Devin’s car and drove to Steph’s house. All of us were meeting up there.

Janelle’s POV

I woke up to some good morning head from Ray. All I know is that I was sleep and then I felt pleasure shoot through my body and I woke up and immediately grabbed the sheets. I moaned softly. “Mmmm Ray.” I moaned out. He bit down softly on my inner thigh and continued to eat me out. “damn Ray…I’m bout to cum.” I moaned. “go head baby.” He said. he continued to suck and lick and I couldn’t take it anymore. I released and took a deep breath. “Well good morning to you too.” I said after my breathing returned normal.  He chuckled. “Felt like you deserved that babe.” He said. I giggled and he got off of me and we both got up and headed to the shower. When we got in we washed up in silence and then I thought of something. “Wait Ray when the hell did you get here?” I said. He laughed. “around 1 am. I wanted to sleep with my baby.” He said. I smiled. We finished washing up and then we got out and brushed our teeth. Ray put on some black jeans, a purple shirt, some purple and black J’s and his black beanie. I got dressed and went to do my hair. (Janelle’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106371060 ) I put my hair up into a curly ponytail with side bangs. When I walked out back out the bathroom Ray was standing at the door. “Can I get out the bathroom.” I said. Ray smirked. “Not till I get a kiss.” he said. I smiled and pecked his lips and then pushed him out the way. “That’s not the kinda kiss I was talkin bout.” He said. I laughed. “Oops.” I said and turned to my bed to get my phone. Next thing you know Ray had me pinned down on the bed. “Now I want a real kiss.” he said with a smirk. “Well get it.” I said smirking back. He chuckled and smashed his lips into mine. it turned into a heated make out session until Prod busted in my room. “Nelle where’s the—well damn Ray I thought you left.” Prod said. Ray pulled away laughing and I blushed. “Yea but you know I had to come see my wifey.” He said. “anyways Prod what were you asking?” I said and pushed Ray over. He chuckled. “Where’s the new packs of chicken seasoning?” he said. Ray and I looked at him like he was crazy. “Really Prod…chicken for breakfast.” I said. he shrugged. “whatever uhhh….third cabinet from the fridge.” I said. he nodded and walked out the room. Ray and I shook our heads and then laughed. We got all our stuff and went down stairs. Kay wasn’t here. “Aye fatty where’s Kay.” I yelled to Prod. “Shut up. You’re the fatty but she went home to talk to Ky.” He said back. Ray and I laughed. “Oh ok. But I ain’t fat.” I said back. I turned around and Ray was staring at me and licking his lips. I smirked. “You right bae. You are not fat at all but that ass is.” He said. I laughed and hit his arm. He chuckled. “Just saying.” He said and hugged my waist. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. “You know we still gotta go to Steph house before school. I wanna see baby Elise.” I said. Ray chuckled and we walked in the kitchen. “we’re goin to Steph’s house so we out.” I said. he nodded and continued to eat his chicken. Ray and I laughed and headed out the door to his truck. We got in and he turned on his radio and we pulled off and headed to Stephanie’s house.