Chapter 8: Because You'll always be a Friend

Chresanto’s POV

I was at Stephanie’s house about to lay down and go to sleep in the guest room when she came busting through the door. “Rocky Pooh…you’re not going to come lay with me?” she whined. I sighed heavily and followed her to her room. She laid down and patted the spot next to her. I rubbed my hands over my face and laid down beside her. She then started kissing me and then my neck. “No Steph…stop.” I grunted. “Roc please.” She begged. I swear all she wants is sex. “Steph…I’m tired.” I replied. She had me up all day going from baby store to baby store. “Rocky Pooh please.” She begged. I mentally cursed myself out and got up sliding off my shorts and putting on a condom. She sat up and slipped off her panties and her long t shirt. I climbed between her legs and slowly entered her. After about a hour and a half she fell asleep beside me. I slowly slid out of the bed and went to the guest room to shower. When I got out I slid on some basketball shorts and a black t shirt and my slides. I pulled out my phone and called the first that popped into mind…Janelle. I dialed her number and waited until she answered. “Hello?” she asked sleepily. “Hey Janelle. It’s Roc.” I said nervously. “Oh hey…mmm Ray stop I’m on the phone.” She said. I rolled my eyes. “Sorry wassup Roc.” She said. “Can I stay at y’all’s place tonight? Stephanie is killing me.” I said honestly. “…sure.” She said. “Aight thanks. Bye.” “Bye.” I hung up and grabbed my Nike bag with my hygiene stuff in it. I tip toed down the steps and grabbed my keys and left to Janelle's house. When I got there I texted Janelle saying I was there. I got out and walked to the door and then the door opened and Janelle was tying her robe. I caught a glimpse of the purple lace bra she had on. I bit my lip and walked in. “Thanks Janelle.” I said. “Anything for a friend.” She replied and turned to go back up the stairs. “Umm Janelle...?” I said hesitantly. “Yea.” She said turning around to face me. I hugged her. She hesitated but hugged back. I pulled away. “What was that for?” she asked. “I don’t know.” I replied rubbing through my curls. “Ok well….goodnight.” she said and turned up the stairs. “Night.” I replied. I went and laid on the couch and dozed off thinking about Janelle. The next morning I woke up at around 10 something. I slowly sat up just as Janelle came down in some ripped shorts and a bikini top and her wavy hair hanging on her shoulders. She looks so good and I really miss her. “Morning sleepy head.” She said and flashed me that gorgeous smile of hers. I chuckled. “Morning.” I replied. She walked in the kitchen while I sat there stretching a little. Then a couple minutes later, Ray came down with his swim trunks and his domo wife beater. They must be going to the pool. He walked in the kitchen with Janelle. I got up and walked to the kitchen to see Ray and Janelle making out on the counter. I just sat there and watched. When they finally stopped sucking face they started having a conversation. Janelle wouldn’t stop smiling and laughing and blushing at everything he said. I am going to admit that I’m jealous as hell, but as long as he’s making her happy. “I hate to interrupt but which bathroom can I use?” I said. They both turned to me. “You can use mine.” Janelle said. “Thanks. Sup Ray.” “Sup man.” I went for dap and surprisingly we did our old hand shake. Janelle smiled. I went up the stairs to Janelle’s bathroom. While I was looking for a nail clipper for my hang nail in the cabinet behind the mirror I found all the pictures of me and Janelle. I thought that she would have burned them or shredded them or something but she still has them and that let me know that she still cares. I smiled and did my hygiene and walked back down stairs. This time, Prod and Kay were down their eating some grits and eggs. Jessi and Prince were in the kitchen eating at the table and Ray walked out of the kitchen with his plate and into the living room. “Umm hi Roc.” Jessi said awkwardly. “Hi Jessi.” I replied. “Sup Prince.” “Sup.” He said. “It’s fine y’all. Roc and I are friends now.” Janelle said. I chuckled. “Hungry?” Janelle said walking towards me with a plate. “Sure.” I said. she handed me the plate and smiled. I returned the smile and went and sat in the living room. Then a couple minutes later Janelle came out with her plate and as soon as she sat down the doorbell rang. “Damn can I eat?” she said. we all laughed until she opened the door. “Is Roc here?” Stephanie’s voice screeched. “Damn no hello when you show up at my house.” Janelle said smirking. “Ugh I don’t have time for you bitch.” Stephanie said pushing through and coming into the house. “I know this hoe-“ “Baby chill.” Ray said as he ran over to hold Janelle. Stephanie walked straight up to me. “Where the hell did you go?!?!” she yelled. “Here apparently.” I replied agitated. “Well did you forget we have a f*cking doctors appointment!!” she yelled grabbing my hand and yanking me up. I sat my plate down on the table. She marched over to the door and I snatched my arm away. “thanks for letting me stay here.” I said and dapped Ray and gave Janelle a hug. “No problem.” “LET’S GO!!!” Stephanie shrieked. I sighed. “Your bitch is waiting.” Janelle said eyeing Stephanie. Everyone laughed and I chuckled a little and left going to my car.

Kay’s POV

“That bitch really is crazy.” I said. We all agreed. “Ok so I can’t believe we go back to school in two days.” I said. (ps it’s Tuesday and they go back on Thursday) “me either.” Nelle said. “Haha! I’m taking my first year of college online.” Prod said. “Man I’m mad I don’t get to see my baby in the halls anymore.” I said. “Me too babe. Especially in your cheerleading uniform.” He said biting his lip at me. I winked. “I know. I’m definitely gonna be captain again.” I said. “And Nelle’s gonna kick ass on the dance team.” Jessi said. Nelle did a fake hair flip. “I know I know. I’m just kidding but Jessi what are you gonna do?” I asked. “Girl, who knows? I’m just gone do me.” She replied popping her imaginary collar. “Well I’m ready for Devin’s back to school party. Senior year is about to kick ass!!!” I said. “Yes and I can’t wait for prom!!” Janelle said. “AHHHHHH!!!” we all squealed while the  boys covered their ears and looked at us like we were crazy. “Sorry. Just a little excited.” I said. “Well while y’all are being excited we gone go to the basement and play some games.” Prod said and pecked my lips. I smiled as all the guys got up and walked down the stairs. The girls and I sat there talking about how senior year is going to be and how much fun prom is going to be.

Uh-OH!!! They bout to be Seniors!!!! Ayeee!!! 

Comment & Vote : )