Chapter 18: Family Feud

Still Stephanie's POV

“So when do you plan on getting out of my house?” my dad said. me and him haven’t been on good terms since he found out I was pregnant. I feel like he hates me. I sighed heavily. And looked away. “I asked a question little girl.” he said sounding angry. “You can’t hear me now? Oh but you could when he asked you to spread those legs right.” He said and took a sip of whatever was in his mug. That triggered something and I just got angry. “Shut Up!!! You always have something smart to say. I’m your daughter but you sitting here speaking to me like I’m some hoe off the street!!!” I said kinda loud. “baby calm down.” Chres whispered. My dad slammed his mug down. “You better listen to that boyfriend of yours before that mouth gets you in trouble.” He said staring at me. “And what are you gonna do? Hit me? I dare you.” I said glaring at him. “You ungrateful little hoe. I should pop your ass in the mouth.” My so called dad said as he got up approaching me. My dad just called me a hoe.  My heart shattered. “No disrespect sir but that was uncalled for.” Chres said standing up for me. “I don’t give a damn about your opinion. As far as I know you’re some random dude that knocked my daughter up.” He snapped at Chres. “SHUT THE F*CK UP!!” I snapped. They both looked at me. “What the hell did you just say little girl?” my dad said glaring at me. “Do you hear yourself? You just called me a hoe and disrespected my boyfriend. What kind of dad are you?!?!” I said. he got in my face. “The kind that will gladly knock the hell out of you if you don’t watch who the f*ck you’re talking to!” he said with his finger in my face. I don’t know why but I got scared. “Oh now you scared.” He said backing up. “But you damn well wasn’t scared to open your legs like a little hoe.” He said sternly. I suddenly wasn’t scared any more. I ran up and slapped him with all my might. His head snapped to the side. I was still angry until I realized what I had done. I slowly started to back up until he grabbed both of my upper arms gripping them tightly. “You little bitch.” He said squeezing my arms. I squealed out as my arm began to ache. He pushed me to the floor and I began to cry. Chres ran over to me and helped me up. “What the f*ck is your problem dude. This is your daughter. Your own blood!!! And first of you all don’t EVER put your hands on a female!!!” Chres shouted getting in my dad’s face. “I don’t give a damn who she is. She shouldn’t have put her hands on me! What the hell are you gonna do!!” My dad shouted. I was terrified of what was about to happen so I backed up into the back of the couch. Next thing you know Chres’s fist connected with my dad’s face. I was shocked. They started fighting hard. Then I saw my dad slam Chres on the coffee table I screamed. I ran over there. “Dad get off of him!!!!” I screamed and tried pulling my dad off of him. He backhanded me causing me to fall to the floor. Then Chres tackled him down throwing hard punches. My mom then busted through the front door with grocery bags in her hands. She saw what was going on and dropped everything. “WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN HERE!!!” She shouted. They didn’t stop fighting and I just sat on the floor with my knees tucked to my chest hysterically crying. She dropped down to me. “What’s happening?!?!” she seemed panicked. “Dad started arguing with me and then I slapped him for calling me a hoe and he slammed me to the ground so Chres hit him and they started fighting.” I said all in one breath. I began to have a panic attack as I heard Elise crying up stairs. My mom quickly got up and grabbed my dad. “BYRON STOP IT NOW!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING FIGHTING A TEENAGER!!!” she shouted as she pulled my dad pushing him into the wall. He was breathing all hard with a huge bruise on his cheek and a bloody lip and nose. My mom ran over to help Chres up off the floor. “Are you ok sweetie!!” she asked checking his face. “I’m fine thank you.” He said but I could tell he was still mad. I tried to stand up but my crying got worse. My face began to sting a lot. When I got up I started feeling dizzy and my head was spinning. I watched as my mom, dad, and Chres began arguing. “YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY F*CKING DAUGHTER YOU BASTARD!!” she shouted and started hitting my dad. Chres pulled her back as I watched. Then Elise’s cries got louder. It felt like my chest was closing up. I couldn’t catch my breath. My vision began blurring. “Mom.” I mumbled out trying to breathe but she didn’t hear me.