Chapter 11: Pep Rally with Not So Much Pep O.o

::Skipping to Pep Rally on Friday::

Kay’s POV

The new and improved cheerleading team and I were in the locker room getting ready for the pep rally that was to start in less than 5 minutes. My flyers were stretching and my tumblers were getting themselves prepared. “Alright ladies I will see y’all out there. Remember it’s all in the smile. Keep your confidence.” I said to them. They all smiled and hugged me. I went out and joined Janelle and our principle on the stage. Yes we have a mini stage in our gym. “Hey girl.” Janelle said. “Hey boo.” I replied. “You ready for this?” I asked. “Hell yea!” she replied. I laughed and we did our old handshake. “Good Afternoon Middleton High Shockers!!” our principal shouted into the microphone. People cheered and laughed. “Today we are introducing our new Cheer squad and our new Dance team. I’m gonna pass it over to Kayla your cheerleading Captain.” She said handing me the mic. I smiled as everyone cheered and rooted. “Hey Shockers!!! I am this years Cheerleading Captain and now to introduce the new team! Come on out Lady Shockers!!!!” I yelled. The girls spirited out and I went and joined them. We did the Shockers tryout cheer and then we did our pyramid and the girls tumbled. When we were finished everyone cheered and rooted and screamed out names. We ran back to the locker room and I congratulated all the girls. “That was great y’all!! We kicked ass out there!” I said. They all jumped around and hugged me and laughed. When we were done we went back out and sat on our front row to watch Janelle and the dance team perform. “One more round of applause for our cheer squad!!” Janelle said into the mic. I smiled at her as everyone cheered. “alright so I’m Janelle and I am the captain of the dance team. ShockStarz!!!!” she said. Everyone clapped and screamed. “Let’s bring my ladies out.” She said and then jumped off the stage. The girls walked in like divas and everyone went crazy. Rose was out there and so was Kasey. Yea they made it. -_- Any ways Janelle joined them in their formation and they did their dance to Ball by T.I. They killed it and their faces were amazing. Janelle did her front arial and high kicked into a split as the music ended. The crowd went crazy. I jumped up and screamed for her. They diva walked off and to their spot on the bleachers. The rest of the pep rally was fun cause the football players got their jerseys and it was Ray, Chres, Prince, Devin, Deshaun, and 14 other boys. When the pep rally was over it was time to go home. Janelle and I were in the locker room putting our clothes on because we were going out to eat. Jessi came in. “Well damn y’all killed it out there!!!!” she yelled. Nelle and I laughed as we put our shoes on and hugged jessi. We walked out and out of the gym to meet the guys.

Janelle’s POV

When we found the guys we headed towards them but I noticed that Deshaun, Kasey, Stephanie, and Rose were joining us. Like who the hell told y’all to come. “There’s my sexy dancer.” Ray said as he handed me some roses. I smiled and kissed him. “thank you baby.” “You’re welcome.” He said and held my waist from behind. Kay went and stood across from us talking to one of the cheerleaders. I saw Prod walking towards her but he mouthed not to say anything. He crept up behind her and covered her eyes. “Guess who!” he said. she squealed. “PROD!!” she turned around and kissed him. I smiled at them. “You killed it baby. I also got you these.” He says whipping out some daisies. “My favorite!!” she exclaims smelling them. “Anything for my babe.” He says kissing her forehead. “Alright so where we eating at?” they both asked in unison. We all laughed. “We’re going to that new pizza place.” Ray said throwing his arm around me. I smiled and we all walked off getting in our cars. Jessi rode with me because her and Prince were arguing again. When we got there we got one big circular booth. The order of seats was: Ray, me, Kay, Prod, Devin, Jessi, Prince, Rose, Stephanie, Chres, Deshaun, and Kasey. We were all chilling and messing around and I could see Devin and Jessi chatting it up. When our pizza arrived we started grubbing and talking about the pep rally. Then Jessi and Devin started play fighting over a piece of pizza. They are so cute but Prince wasn’t having it. Jessi took piece of his pizza and Devin tried to get it back and he started tickling her. “Devin stop….please….Devin!” Jessi squealed in between laughs. “Ok you can stop touching all up on my girl.” Prince said. Devin stopped and Jessi looked at him. “Really Prince. Is that all you can see? Whenever Rose is around I’m invisible but when I’m actually having fun you wanna pretend like it’s all good!” Jessi shot at him. “Ok you really need to chill out!” Prince said. Wrong move Prince!! I mentally screamed. “Chill out? CHILL OUT?! How can I chill out when I’m losing my boyfriend to his best friend? How can I chill out when my dad beat the hell out of my Tuesday and she’s been in the hospital ever since?” Jessi screamed. “…Baby I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” Prince said grabbing her hand. She snatched it back. “Yea! You wouldn’t know because you’re always with Rose! Let me out please.” She snapped back. Everyone let her out and she stormed off. Kay and I exchanged looks and got up. “We’ll see y’all later.” I said and Jessi and I got up and ran out after her. 

soooo i told Blexico to get it together but he wanna go and be a dueche!!!! but I'm gonna skip a lot of time in the next Chappie so get ready!!!

Comment & Vote : )