Chapter 16: Good Times Pt. 1

::skipping to afterschool at Janelle’s house::

Ray’s POV

The guys and I got home before the girls because they said something about going to the post office. We were at Prod and Janelle’s house as usual, chilling in the living room waiting for the girls to come back. “Yo Prod, why did they go to the post office?” Devin said. “They said they were filling out college applications.” He said and got up and walked in the kitchen. “Man the girls are lucky. We can’t go to college this year cause of the tour.” I said. “Dang that’s rough.” Devin said. “Well at least you get to go. Where you gone go?” I asked him. “Well, maybe University of Southern Cali or University of Richmond.” He said. “dang Virginia?” I said. “Yea I’m from Virginia.” He said. “Oh that’s cool.” I said. then the girls walked through the door with star bucks cups laughing like crazy. “What the hell is so funny?” Prod said coming out of the kitchen. “This lady tried to fight the cashier at star bucks.” Janelle said. she came and sat on my lap and kissed my cheek. Jessi went and sat by Devin. Kay and Prod disappeared into the kitchen. “so what colleges did you apply for?” I asked her. “Well I really want to go to NYU but I applied for that and University of Southern Cali.” She said. “that’s good and if NYU don’t want you then they don’t want no real talent.” I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled and hugged me tighter. “What about you Jessi?” I asked. “yea what do my baby apply for?” Devin said and kissed her neck. she blushed and giggled. “But I applied for Spelman and University of Southern Cali.” She said with a bright smile. “Yea I almost forgot that you were a nerd.” I said jokingly. We all laughed and she threw a pillow at me. “aye just saying. Jessi you’re one of the smartest people I know.” I said honestly. “Omg I said that too.” Janelle said bouncing on my lap. I grunted. “damn Nelle chill before you start something you can’t finish.” I said. she blushed and laughed. “Y’all some freaky people.” Jessi said. “what can I say.” Me and Nelle said at the same time. I looked at her smiling. “Girl I love you so much.” I said. she smiled. “I love you too baby.” She said back. “Awww.” Kay and Jessi said as Kay walked into the living room. Janelle giggled and pecked my lips. I smiled. Prod walked in. “So Kay said she tried for U of Miami and U of Southern Cali.” Prod said as he pulled Kay down on his lap. “Yupp and Nelle trying for Dance at NYU or Southern Cali and Jessi trying for Spelman and Southern Cali.” Kay said. we all laughed. “what’s so funny?” her and Prod said. “We just had this entire conversation.” I said. “oh shut up.” Kay said throwing a pillow at me. “What’s up with you females throwing pillows at me.” I said. we all laughed a little. “Oh you think that’s funny?” I asked Janelle with a smirk. She smiled at me and nodded. “Oh ok I got something for you.” I said and she bit her lip. “Freaks!!” they all yelled to us. We laughed. “Anyways so Nelle when we gone start this plan for Steph?” Kay said as she leaned back on the arm of the couch with her legs propped up on Prod. “What plan?” Devin said. “Yea.” I added. “The girls and I planned to figure out a way for Steph to come to prom and graduation.” Nelle said. “All I gotta do is try to sweet talk her mom into watching baby Elise for like 3 days. “ Jessi said. “And we gotta find her the perfect dress.” Kay added. “Aww that’s cool of y’all to do that for her.” Prod said. “Yea and we already talked to Chres about surprising her with tickets IF we get her mom to handle Elise.” Nelle said. “Well Jessi you’re good at sweet talking so you can do it.” Prod said. “Yea she sweet talked her way into Devin’s heart.” Kay said. “No she didn’t even have too. She’s found her way to my heart without the sweet talk.” Devin said. “Awwwwww!!!” the girls said. “Aye bruh that was smooth.” Prod said. Jessi was just blushing away. “Ray come up stairs with me.” Nelle said as she got up off of my lap. “Ok.” I said and followed her up the stairs.

Janelle’s POV

We walked into my room and I laid on the bed. Ray came in and laid beside me. “What’s wrong baby?” he asked. “I don’t know. I’m just tense.” I said and sighed. I rolled over on to my stomach and buried my face in my pillow. “Aww my baby is sore.” Ray said. I felt him climb on top of me and he slowly lifted my shirt up and began rubbing my back. I relaxed a little. He continued to rub my lower back for about 5 minutes and then he started kissing on my lower back. He slowly slid my shirt off over my head and unhooked my bra. He kissed all over my back and shoulders and the closer he got to my neck the more turned on I got. “roll over.” He said. I rolled over onto my back after he got off me. Then he crawled in between my legs and then leaned down and pecked my lips. He continued to leave soft pecks on my lips until I pulled him back down and kissed him hard. He smirked into the kiss and slowly pulled away biting my bottom lip. I love when he does that. Then he slowly kissed down my jaw to my neck. he kissed and sucked on my spot as I moaned. He blew his cool breath on it and it sent chills down my spine. He kissed it and then down to my collar bone and lower until he got to my chest. He kissed and sucked on my chest as I bit my lip. When he was done with my chest he kissed down my stomach to the waist band of my leggings. He slid them off slowly along with my panties. I bit my bottom lip harder as he propped my legs up and then began kissing my inner thighs. I tried not to moan loud because Kay, Jessi, Devin and Prod were still down there talking. I could hear them laughing every once in a while. Then suddenly I felt him lick over my core and my back immediately arched. I bit down harder on my lip as he flicked his tongue around inside me. “go head and moan baby. They won’t care.” He whispered on my core sending vibrations through my body. I moaned softly and he smirked and licked faster. Then I felt him rub his fingers over me and I began to moan louder. I began to feel my walls tightening. “Ray I’m bout to cum.” I moaned out. He continued to lick and suck until I came. He licked me clean and then came back up kissing and rubbing all over my body. He slowly sat up and began to strip down. I bit my lip staring him up and down.  He smirked and slid on the condom getting in between my legs. “bae we gone f*ck while they down there?” I questioned. He kanye shrugged and leaned down and kissed me passionately while he entered me. “uhh yess.” I moaned out.

Kay’s POV

We downstairs watching ridiculousness and all of a sudden we heard Janelle moaning and shit. “What the hell?” Jessi said. “I know they not f*cking up there.” I said. we all laughed and shook our heads. We watched Ridiculousness for about an hour and a half and Ray and Nelle finally came downstairs. Ray had on some basket ball shorts and a beader and Nelle had on some shorts and a tank top and she had a hickey on her chest and neck. “Boy you leaving love marks on my sister.” Prod said. we all laughed as Nelle blushed and Ray smirked. “I know.” He said and grabbed her waist. They came and sat down on the couch beside the one Prod and I were on. Then all of our phones beeped signaling that we had text messages. “Did we all get the same text?” I said. “It says: Senior party  tonight at Jocelyn’s house. 9 o’clock to whenever. Show up and twerk a lil something!!” Nelle said. we all laughed at the last part. “y’all wanna go?” Jessi said. we all looked around at each other. “Sure.” We answered at the same time. It was like 7:30 now so we all got up to go get dressed. (girls outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106964365 ) We all looked cute. We went down and piled into Ray’s truck and headed to the party.

Ayyyeeee it's party time!!! Turn up!!!

Comment & Vote : )