Chapter 3: Mixed Emotions

Prince’s POV

Ray had already told me his little plan with Janelle so me and Jessi went back to my house and we were now playing around in the pool. It was almost midnight and Jessi was starting to get tired. I could see it in her eyes. “Come on bae. Let’s go cuddle.” I said and grabbed her waist. She smiled and then broke out of my grip and swam to the steps of the pool. I watched as the water dripped down her amazing body and her wet hair flow with the slight summer breeze. I bit my lip. This girl is a goddess and I love her. I swam to the steps and got out. She was drying her hair with a towel. She seemed to be shivering. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around her. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her as we walked into my house. I led Jessi up the stairs to my room and she hopped in the shower. I went downstairs to get a bottle of water when I heard a car door slam. I looked out the window over the sink and saw that it was my mom and one of her friends. They were laughing uncontrollably. “What the hell?” I asked to myself. I leaned back as the door flew open and they walked in clumsily with their shoes in their hands. They’re drunk. They laughed loudly and stood in front of the kitchen opening grabbing onto anything they could to keep balance. I cleared my throat and their attention shot to me. “Oh…hey baby. Mo-mommy was out having fun.” She hiccupped. Her friend Sarah laughed. “Yea. W-we just wanted t-to have a li-little fun.” She said before they laughed hysterically. Then my mom ran to the trash can beside the fridge and vomited. I ran over to her and pulled her hair out of her face. “Ok mom you need to go to bed.” I said. “Ms. Sarah, please have a seat on the couch.” I said as I sat her down. She laughed and laid her head on the back of the couch and closed her eyes. I went back to my mom and put her arm around my shoulder and I held her waist as I led her up the stairs. As soon as we got to the top step Jessi came out in some pink sweat pants and a white tank top and her hair up in a bun. “Hey Prince- whoa is she ok?” Jessi said walking over to me and my now groaning mom. “Jessi this is my mom and I’m sorry you had to see her like this.” “Quien demonios es esto y por que esta en mi casa?” my mom spoke in Spanish. (she said: who the hell is this and why is she in my house.) “Mama, esta es mi novia Jessica. Ahora seria bueno.” I responded. (He said: mom, this is my girlfriend Jessica. Now be nice.) Jessica stood there puzzled. “Hold on a second Jessi. I walked my mom into her room and laid her on the bed. I went to the bathroom and got a rag and wiped her face. Then I slid off her stockings and then tucked her in and kissed her forehead. “Madre de buenas noches. Te amo.” I said and kissed her forehead. (he said: Good night mom. I love you.) I walked out of the room and to Jessi who was standing in the door way watching. “Wow. You take really good care of your mom.” She said. “I know. Her and my abuela is all I have left. But I also have you.” I said. she smiled and pecked my lips. “Can you do me a favor?” I asked nervously. “Anything.” She replied with a bright smile. “Can you watch her while I take her friend home?” she looked at my mom and then back at me. “…sure.” She said nervously. “Don’t worry about her baby. She’s asleep.” I kissed her and ran into my room and grabbed my white and green wife beater. I slid it on and ran down the stairs grabbing my keys. “Ms. Sarah…wake up.” I said softly as I tapped her. She popped her eyes open and laughed. “Why hello mr. Jacob.” She said and grabbed my cheeks. I moved her hands off of my face and grabbed her hands pulling her up. I held her up all the way to my car. I slid her in the passenger side and then got in cranking up the car. We pulled off and 5 minutes into the drive she kept staring at me. “what?” I asked. “Oh nothing.” She said laughing. She reached her hand over and placed it on my leg. I looked down at her hand and then at her. I kept looking from her to the road. Then her hand slid up my leg and she grabbed my dick. The car swerved as I grabbed her hand and held it down on her lap. She laughed. “whats the matter sexy?” she said and giggled. I shook my head and sped up a little. When I finally pulled up at her house I held her up and walked her to the door as she stumbled over her own feet. I rang the doorbell and her daughter Rose came to the door in some shorts and a tank top. “Oh my god! Sorry about her Jacob.” She said and helped me carry her mother into her room. I laid her down as Rose came back with some asprin and water. We turned the light off and walked back to the living room. “Thank you for getting her home safely.” She said as her amazing blue eyes looked up at me. “…It was no problem.” I replied. I used to have a crush on Rose when were little but then her and her mom moved away for 4 years and then came back this year at the beginning of the Summer. “So how is everything?” she asked. “Oh it’s good. How about you?” I said as we sat on the couch. “Well it’s good so far. The new house is kind of hard to adjust to.” She said looking around at it. I just stared at her. She was a beautiful Caucasian brunette with the most amazing blue eyes, cute little nose, and plump pink lips. I was so busy staring at her that I didn’t even notice she was talking to me. “Jake…Jake…Jacob!!” she snapped her fingers in my face. “Oh…huh…what’d you say?” I said. She giggled and I chuckled nervously. “I said thanks again for bringing my madre home and it was nice seeing you again.” She said. “Oh no problem and yea. Same to you.” I replied. We stood up and she walked me to the door. “see you later?” she said. “Sure.” I responded and reached for a hug. She giggled and hugged me. I looked down at her and smiled. She was 2 feet shorter than me, but she had curves in all the right places. Damnit! What am I thinking. I love Jessi. I pulled away from the hug and walked out the door. I got in the car and she waved. I waved back before speeding off to my house. When I got there Jessi was in the kitchen fixing a glass of water. “Hey bae, I’m back.” I said. she turned and smiled at me. “hey.” She carried the glass up the stairs as I followed. She placed it on the side table in my mom’s room and shut the door. She walked over to me and smiled. “Thank you baby.” I said and kissed her nose. “You’re welcome.” She giggled. We walked back in my room and she laid on the bed watching Disney shows while I got in the shower. When I got out I slid on some boxers and a pair of green basketball shorts. I dried my fro and then walked out of the bathroom turning the lights off. Jessi was sound asleep. I smiled and turned off the TV and the lights and got in the bed cuddling her to me. As I tried to sleep I couldn’t get Rose out of my mind.