3.Meeting the Kaley brothers

Chapter 3. Meeting the Kaley Brothers

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We were now in Cambrees room. I just met her brothers, all six of them. I thought that it was all a joke and I was laughing, but then everybody was looking at me with confused faces.

I met the two youngest first. They were twins and seven years old. The first ones name was Liam. He had sparkly green eyes and black hair. The second one was Christian. He had sky blue eyes and black hair. Now, I will know how to tell them apart.  Besides having different eye colors, they looked exactly alike.  They left, and went back to playing in the back yard.  That's when I met the next brother.

I met Jeremy next who was thirteen. He was very tall compared to me. I'm only 5'2 so I guess that would explain why. He had dark brown hair with blue eyes and a killer smile. Then, the craziness came. I met another pair of twins. They were my age, sixteen. Jace came up to me first. He was built, but not like body builder built. He had greenish blue eyes and light brown hair. He was the one I saw when walking to the park with Cambree. He smiled at me, and I felt butterflies start in my stomach.  I recognized that feeling.  Back at my school in Pennsylvania, there was this guy named Jarod.  Every time he smiled at me, I got those same butterflies in my stomach.  Speaking of Pennsylvania, I need to call Faelynn and the girls when I get home!

The next one though, oh my gosh, he was perfect. His name was Drew, he was Jace's twin. He had blue eyes, but they weren't just blue eyes, they had a sparkly effect to them. His hair was black. He had a perfect body, and when I say perfect, I'm talking like Channing Tatum perfect. I didn't even noticed I was checking him out until he whispered in my ear,"don't look for too long, you might just burn a hole through me." With that, my whole face was red and I could feel myself heating up.  Drew left, and I swear I saw him smirk when he looked back at me.

The last one I met was Matt, who was seventeen. He had failed 4th grade he told me, and might be in some of my classes. I kept wondering why he failed a grade, but I just kept thinking that I should just mind my own business. He had dark brown hair with blue eyes. He seemed to be the sweetest one out of them all. He didn't have a lot of muscles but he didn't need them, he was cute either way.  I have a feeling that we will probably become good friends.  He seems very trustworthy and nice

Cambree was laughing so hard at me. I told her about what happened with Jace. She knew it the whole time and didn't even tell me! That is why she was laughing and smirking at me with that devil smile. What a little butt head!

Cambree laughed for at least five more minutes, before I decided to escape from her room. I told her I was going to the bathroom.  She just nodded her head, then went back to laughing.  I think she has a laughing disease or something, if that is even real.

I was turning the corner when I crashed into something hard. I fell back and I heard someone laughing their butt off.  When I opened my eyes and looked up, it was Drew.  I felt my cheeks heat up. He was still laughing.  I got up and started making my way to the bathroom.  Before I left, I gave him a long death stare.  He went quiet, then started to laugh again when I walked away.  I was walking to the bathroom until someone grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jace asked with concern in his eyes.

"Yeah." I replied with a chuckle.

I went on my way, and made it to the bathroom without having another crash happen.  I fixed my hair, and put it into a bun.  After that, I made my way back to Cambree's room.  I heard the song "Awake" by the Smiths playing.  I followed it until I discovered where it was coming from.  It was coming from Matt's room.  I knew it was his room, because it says his name on the door.  I heard footsteps, but before he could open the door I bolted back to Cambree's room.

After an hour of talking to Cambree up in her room and watching The Vow, I went home. I learned a lot about the Kaley family today.  One, they have many boys in the family.  Two, Cambree has a laughing problem.  Three, Jace and Matt are the nicer brothers out of the six of them.  When I got home, all the lights were off.  I went into the kitchen to grab a drink, and found my mom reading.

"Hey mom, whatcha reading?" I asked with my chin propped up on my fist.

"Just some book about Alzheimer's, how was Cambrees?" She asked while putting the book down.

"It was fun we just talked and then watched The Vow, why didn't you tell me there was six boys living across the street from us?" I questioned her and she just laughed.

"Just go to bed Skyla, we can talk more tomorrow." She said as she stopped laughing.

"Alrighty goodnight mom."

I made my way to my room, then got changed.  I slipped into bed and snuggled into my comforter.  Then, I started to think.  Drew really is a jerk.  He is cute though, but still a jerk.  I can't believe that he just laughed when he made me fall!  Normal people help the person up, then tell them sorry.  I will get him back one day.  With that thought, I fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry if this is short, I'm not good with the whole length thing, Picture of Jace to the side