Cassandra

The door swung shut behind them, leaving them in the faint glow of the torch. Jono and Tom started walking side by side. Cassandra walked beside a guy that had black hair, and dark eyes. The other man brought up the rear.

"They say your the chosen one" the man beside Cassandra said, interrupting her thoughts. She looked at him.

"That's right" she said.
"How long you been in that cell?" He asked. She shrugged.
"Most of my life"
"And how longs that?"
Cassandra hesitated.
"About 18 years" she answered.
"Wow" he whistled.
"I'm Alex, by the way"
Cassandra smirked.
"Nice to meet you, Alex" she said.
"Oh and I'm Leo" the man behind her said. She glanced over her shoulder, and he nodded. Cassandra smiled. His voice sounded friendly. like, in any situation, he would always sound a little cheerful. He had brown windswept hair, and green eyes.
"So, Cassandra" Jono said from up front.

"Why are you the chosen one? How can you convince 2000 people to fight against a king who treats then like slaves?"
"Well..." She said, a little surprised at her self for finding the answer so quickly.
"You know the cameras, in the sky?"
"Yes" everyone said in sync.
"Well, they're not actually cameras. He can't actually see or hear what you do at night"

"Wait, what?" Tom asked, coming to a stop, and then starting again before Alex ran into him.
"They're not?" Leo asked.
"That insane!" Jono exclaimed.
"It's true" Cassandra muttered.
A few seconds of silence that Tom broke with three words.
"I believe her" he said.
Alex frowned, turning to him.
"You do?"
"Yes. I believe that all the lights in the sky are stars"
Alex didn't respond. Instead, the silence kind of hung in the air, while everyone thought.

"Where are we even going?" Cassandra asked.
"The refugee centre. Also known as our meeting hall" Tom answered.

"Some call it area 11" Leo added.
Cassandra frowned. "Why?"
"A few years back, there used to be 15 areas were it was populated by humans" Jono explained.
"This was area 11. All the other areas were destroyed in the war."
"And now that only one area remains..." Leo added.
"There was a scramble for power" Alex finished.

"That's why we live like slaves. That's why we are treated so badly. Most of us don't have homes. Some don't have food. We live in shit"
"Alex! Language!" Tom shouted.
Alex grumbled.

"Here we are" Tom said as the tunnel came to a dead end. He pressed a stone, which gave way and the door swung open. They walked out into a large marble room, filled with people talking. There were about 300 people all togeather. They became silent when the four men and Cassandra walked on to the stage.

"Well?" A man from the front shouted up at them.
"Do we have a plan?"
Tom smirked.
"Oh, I have a plan all right"