Armoury

"Where do we go from here?" Alex asked.

"Everyone else" Cassandra whispered. Tom frowned."What?"

"We need to free everyone else"

Leo smiled.

"Yes, but how?"

She smirked.

"I have a plan-"

"Last time you had a plan, we got thrown in jail" Jono interrupted.

She smiled again.

"Yes, but last time I had a plan, I knew it wasn't going to work"

"Oh right" Tom laughed.

"And this time, it will?"

Cassandra peeked through the door, seeing two guards, chatting away on the other side of the room.

"Where are we?" Alex asked. They had gone down each winding corridor of the palace, following Cassandra.

"The armoury" she whispered.

"Now be quiet"

"Sorry" he mumbled.

Cassandra watched as the two guards moved out of sight. She slowly opened the door.

"Ok, clear" she said, moving into the room.

"What are we looking for?" Tom asked.

"It's a machine, sort of like a helmet. It has four arms extended out, with points on the end of each arm."

"Ok" Tom answered, unsure of why they need this machine at all.

They searched around for a bit, until Cassandra came across a red mushroom growing in a flower pot. She stopped and smiled.

"You like mushrooms?" Tom asked from a few feet away. She hadn't even seem him.

"Kind of..." She shrugged.

"Ok, I love them!"

He laughed.

"Guys! I think I found it!" Jono yelled from behind a bookcase. The others came round to him. He was holding what looked like a beanie made of metal. Four spider like arms extended out of the top and pointed to the floor, each ending in a spike.

"There are more over there" he said, pointing to a whole row of them. Cassandra smiled.

"Everyone take two."

"What are they?" Alex asked.

Cassandra smiled.

"You'll see..."