Introduction

My name is Selah, but everyone calls me Lala I was born in The Bronx. I've never been attached to people, I'm kind of a loner, I only got one friend, but is okay though, the people I know are either too fake or they are assholes. I go to Bronx High School for Visual Arts, long ass name, I know.(I actually didn't went to this one I used to go to LHS so don't judge me if u go to this one and I don't give right info) I really don't care about anything anymore, when my twin brother Chris died I lost hope of everything, he was my rock, and he is gone now. All for the damn streets.

I only go to school for art, that is my one and only passion, art in general, I love to sing, dance and paint. Other than go to school I don't do anything else. My mom and dad are always working, we live a good life, we are economicly stable, we live in a big house and I basically get expensive gifts all the time, my mom and dad think that I'll be okay if I be the stuff I want, but I really don't care about all that material shit, I want my mom and dad to spend more time with me.

They are surgeons and they have to leave early in order to start with the surgeries, yes I know they're saving lives but sometimes I wish they would be more here, with me. They are always gone.

Me and my mom were really close but then Chris died, she started to work more, now she's never here, only sometimes at night. Same with my dad, we used to do fun stuff on the weekends

One day I got mad at my parents, I don't even remember why I was so mad, but I left the house in my car. When I was back I found my parents in a pool of their own blood, I started crying and called 911. There was a note next to their bodies.

If you thought that I was okay with your brothers death you thought wrong. It wasn't enough, see u later ma.
-PJ

To see who it was from made me cry harder, PJ was my boyfriend, he was in the same gang Chris was on, they were best friends but I broke up with PJ and Chris took my side so PJ betrayed him and he killed my brother all for me. PJ always loved me, he respected me and everything. But one day I saw him beating a girl for his money. He said he would never do that to me but I couldn't trust him anymore.

I went into Foster care because I was too young to take care of myself since I was fifteen years old. I lived with an alcoholic, I never stayed there, I went to my best friend's house. I didn't care about anything anymore. Only school I had straight A's I don't want to be another failure in my neighborhood. But other than that I fought everyone who tried to me smart with me. I'm not the sweet Selah I used to be, to much bullshit in my life. I even got tattoos, no one is here to say I can't and is my body anyways. I got a lotus flower under my boobs, a tattoo that says I'm a wanderer under my collarbones and my name in Arabic down my neck.

In one of the fights someone called the police and they sent me to Juvie, one year, I gotta stay here one freaking year.

Heyy sorry Ik is so late but here you go. I hope y'all like it. Always there's my other book Before He Leaves.

ALSO I NEED CHARACTERS. (Comment)

Name
Age
Height
Characteristics (eye color, skin tone, hair color & type etc)
Likes & dislikes

THANK YOUUU😘😘😘