~9

~Selah POV

I'm back at Shana's, I've been here for like an hour. When I got here Devin was in his room and Shana told me he was with 'that roach' she said, later I figured she was talking about Skylar. He is an idiot, he is mean to me then kisses me then goes back and with his girlfriend.

I hear a knock on the door but I stay quiet letting whoever is knocking know that I don't want to talk to anyone right now. The knock continues, harder this time. I still ignore it. Then the door bursts open, Devin behind it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" I stood up.

"I need to talk to you" he said calmly and really confident about it. I was about to walk out but he grabbed me in a bear hug from behind. Okay.

"Let me go" I said getting out of his muscular arms. "You have one minute" I said he frowned. "One, two-"

"Okay okay" he sighed softly. "I'm sorry Selah" he said calmly.

"Oh he- you know what, fuck your sorry, why didn't you say that before?" I spat.

"Well I tried, but you didn't let me talk to you, I'm really sorry Selah, I've been an asshole to you-" I cut him off.

"Oh really?" I sarcastically say.

"Can you let me finish?" I nodded. "I feel really guilty, about everything. I didn't know you felt like that, I mean everyone likes you and you are so beautiful and I don't know what came into me, I swear that's not the real me, please let me show you how I really am" he stepped closer to me. Did he just called me beautiful, he must be trying to make me forgive him.

"Actions speak louder than words, now get out I need sleep" I calmly say.

"Okay, goodnight Selah" he said getting out.

"Goodnight Devin" I said but he was already gone"

Hello🌚 what do y'all think?