~15

So a lot of you guys helped with the cast names and all that, thank you all😘, but I didn't use most of them BECAUSE some of y'all gave me names when I was already done writing. Sorry baes😩, btw I'm getting my computer fixed so chapters will be longer, I'm writing on my phone rn💀

~Devin POV

I feel so bad about all this, Maria and Kevin are good, they are awake, but they are still hurt bad. Kevin has a broken arm and rasps. Maria has a broken leg and rasps too. They were lucky, they were sitting on the back sit. But Selah was driving.

Its been three days, I'm getting tired. Mom left to our house an hour ago, she's getting me clothes to take a shower and change here, I refuse to leave this room, to leave her. I miss Selah, her smile, her voice, her dark brown eyes, I miss everything about her, right now she's just laying there, her eyes and mouth closed, you could barely recognize her, the rasps and tubes on her makes me feel worst, I know someone did this to her, the police said her brakes were messed up, at the beginning they said "she smells like alcohol and she's a teen with a fancy car, maybe she was drunk" but my parents made them go deeper on it, and the doctors said she didn't have alcohol on her system.

I don't even dare come close to her, I feel like I would hurt her. I stayed quiet, the only sound in the room was the beep from that machine that is telling her heart beat. Did I by Kehlani started playing and I knew it was Selah's phone I rushed to look for it, there's a box with the stuff that Selah had on and there was her purse with the phone, I answer it.

"Oh my god Lala, I just got my old number and I saw you got out, I miss you so much, anyways I wanted to tell you that I'm back at New York with Tinashe so tell me where you at girl" a girl said so fast I couldn't even talk. "Ummm Selah?"

"Uhh I'm sorry who is this" I asked, my voice rasp due to not talking for three days.

"Uhh this is her best friend Avian, who are you and what did you do to her?" She said all fast again.

"This is Devin, her foster brother"

"Where is she?" She snapped, dang they have the same attitude.

"Um she had a car accident three days ago" the girl gasped and I could tell she started crying.

"Where are you guys?" Her voice cracked, I told her the hospital name and she said she was on her way. I just waited, I want her to open her eyes again.

~?? POV

We will start with the plan in a few weeks, I already know what school she goes to so it'll be easier to track each one of her steps. I got people helping me on this my boys Steven and Jaden, we decided to have eyes on her 24/7 in order for this to work. We already got the twins Rae and Lay in the school. Is going down fam.

Ooooooo hello I hope y'all like it. Poor Dev but he deserves to suffer because he was an ass to my bff soooooo 😜 anywaysss ik I said one girl but I had some ideas, sorry if I didn't use your name, but I'll let y'all know if I need more people, plus most of them are not going to be in the whole story just a few chapters.

S/O to 😘👀

Avian - avigizzylyfe
Tinashe- Tinashekashingwe
Rae- BaeBae_Edwards
Lay- Laylaysbl