~17

~Devin POV

"I-I'm Devin... you don't remember me?" I said sad.

She busted out laughing. "I do, I just wanted to scare you for being an asshole" she kept laughing. (Y'all got damn scared 😂)

"That's not funny" I said crossing my arms "do you remember everything?"

"Yes I do, and I remember your bitch ass girlfriend"

"She's not my girlfriend anymore"

"Why?" She said, before I could answer mom came in, her eyes widened when she saw Selah.

"Oh thank you Jesus, Dr Smith, she woke up" she said to the doctor who was behind her. He came in and asked us to get out so he can check on Selah and her injuries.  I decided to go to Kev's room. As soon as I got in, I saw Kevin getting ready to go home, same for Maria, she was sitting on a wheelchair.

"Hey y'all Selah woke up" I said exited.

"Oh my God,  I gotta see my best friend" she said rolling on the chair. Kevin walked to her and helped her with his good hand. We walked next door and the doctor was done.

"Bitch you had me scared, how are you feeling?" Maria said.

Selah chuckled "I'm feeling better, thanks how about you and Kev?"

"We good" they said at the same time. We talked for a long time, until there was a knock on the door and two police officers came in, we all got quiet.

"Good morning Ms Hazel and friends" one of them said.

"Good morning sir" Selah said.

"We came here to discuss your accident" the police officer said.

~Selah POV

I want to know what is that we need to discuss, we clearly know that someone did this to me. "What? Someone did this to me" I said sitting up, then wincing in pain due to my many rasps all over  my body.

"yes m'am we are aware of that, what we need to know is who did it" he said, taking a note pad out.

"um, maybe the only person who has beef with her" Maria said.

"And that is? the police officer said"

"My ex... Skylar Brown" Devin said, he looked hurt but he is being honest and I really appreciate that from him.

~Later on that night~

The police left about an hour ago and Maria and the boys caught  me up on all I missed, they told me my almost sister was back for a week and she came to visit me, I'm excited to see Avi. Maria and Kev left, today is their first they out of the hospital after  the accident and they wanted to go home. I was left alone with Devin again, Maria told me he didn't leave my room all the time I was gone, how sweet of him, but I think he only did that because he felt guilty, how he treated me, and that his ex was the reason why I was laying on this bed right now, which reminded me

"so what happened between you and Skylar" I said and he looked up from his phone, he sighed, looked down to his hands then back at me.

"She was a bitch to you" he said.

"And? why break up with her now" I said kind of hoping he.. never mind.

"I can't be with a bitch" he plainly said.

"oh" was all I replied looking for my phone that was on the bedside table.

"um Selah?"

I answered with a kind of moody "Yes?" still looking at my phone, he cleared his throat and I looked at him.

"I kinda... well I like you"

~Someone's POV 

We are ready...

wassup y'all, I'm sorry I haven't updated lately, my bad, anyways I'll be back in ATL soon and I had to pack and that kind f stuff. What y'all think about it? I hope y'all like it.. ANDDD me and Selah have a surprise for all my digaz, the real Selah btw but stay tuned.