~19

Selah POV

As soon as I turned around my eyes almost popped out of my head. I observed him slowly as my fists tightened. Looking at him would only bring all he did back, my family, it was all him, I started walking towards him ready to make a move but Rae held me by my arms, of course, I kicked her as I mentally beat myself, since when I go to people's house the same day I meet them?

"Try all you want" Rae said in my ear. I saw PJ's ugly smirk grow.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" I kicked her once again and she tightens her grip on me. I look at PJ "what do you want"

"Oh you know what I want" he kept his creepy smirk and signaled Rae to make me closer to him. He placed his dusty hands on my waist and attempted to kiss me, but instead I spit on his face, he slowly laughed and cleaned his face with the back of his hand. Then he slapped me hard.

"Don't you dare to fucking put your hands on me ever again you idiot!" I said never looking down, I'm not afraid of him anymore, even if I die in here he will never forget he had to fight, I'm not the easy girl he remembers.

"So someone put her big girl panties today but I'll take them off" he chucked and I rolled my eyes "now, I put my hands on you as much as I want to" he said caressing my cheek I moved my face so he would stop. "Take her to the room" he said and Rae pushed me form to walk as she held my hands tight and walked behind me.

"You know that as soon as I get out of here I'll beat you up right? Fake ass bitch" I said.

"Who said you'll get out" she said, I felt her grip loosen a little and I took advantage and turned us around then pinned her facing the wall.

Someone else grabbed me, I could tell I was a girl, when she turned me around I saw another Rae, what the hell? Next thing I know someone punched me in the face which knocked me out.

Devin POV

It's almost past curfew and Selah is not home yet,  the last time that happened she ended up in a hospital bed unconscious for a week,  that can't happen again,  I'm already missing her and I saw her this morning. 

"Devin where's Selah? " mom asked with an attitude, I get her, she is overprotective with her children.

"I really don't know mom,  last time I saw her we were arguing because she went to this girls house, and she doesn't even know her ma!" I stood up.

She sighed heavily,  "is this like a creepy girl or? "

"I really don't know,  but no one knows her,  and she doesn't talk to anyone but Selah" I bite my bottom lip. Don't judge,  I just do it when I'm nervous.

"Let's just call her and Maria a few times,  if she doesn pick up and Maria tells me the same you are,  we call the police" she took out her phone and I nodded.

Selah POV

I woke up by an annoying sound,  after a while I recognized it. My phone!  Damn who is calling me?  what time is it? It's probably Shanna or Devin, I hope no one hears it, it would ruin my opportunity to scape.

I hear the sound stop and I breath heavily.  Maybe they threw it away. I heard loud foot steps approaching, I act like I just woke up as the door nob turns.

"Yo wake up baby" PJ pats my head, and I slowly look up. "So I heard you were a bad girl this earlier, you know what that deserves? " he waited for an answer and I just looked at him in disgust and anger at the same time. "No answer? It's okay I'll tell you" he came closer to my ear and whispered "punishment" I moved my head away from him and some of my hair fell down from my bun.

He moved my face by my chin so I was facing him,  my eyes filled with anger,  he put my strand of hair back at it's place and started rubbing on my upper thigh.  "If you do something to me,  I'll get out of here,  and cut your dick off"  I said in between my teeth,  he just laughed,  like I'm playing. I know Shanna will do what I told her,  y'all think I'm stupid?  No,  I knew PJ was looking for me,  so I had my plan.

Shanna POV

I opened the little app thing that Lala showed me how to use,  see she has a necklace, it was her mom's I guess, and her brother was a prodigy on technologies so he installed a microchip in that necklace, that let's me know where she's at. Thats really smart considering he was involved with gangs.

Devin POV

Mom did that phone thing and searched for Selah, seconds later it beaped signaling where she was an show to get there. Mom called the police,  aka my uncle,  and she told him what happened and how Selah already knew that Pee boy was going to try to hurt her,  I swear now that I know,  I wanted to beat that boy myself.

Selah POV

At this point I was shirtless,  only on my bra, and my hair is down my back,  tears are starting to form,  because Shanna is not here yet and I'm tied up,  I couldn't get out even if I tried.

He started to take my pants off and I couldn't hold back the tears,  the look on his face made it worst.  All of a sudden the door flew open, and to policeman were pointing at PJ,  I exhale and take all the air in my body out, Devin and Shanna run to me and she hugs me as she cries with me,  and Devin helped me with the ropes.  As soon I was completely free,  I hugged Shanna back and cried on her shoulder.  She pulled away and gave me my shirt. I put it on and I see most of the policemen are gone,  there's only two more and Shanna smiled at me weakly.

"Let's go" she said and we got up.

We got to the car and Devin sat in the back with me, he got in forst then I did,  we sat close from each other and he gave me a big hug,  like an I-dont-want-you-to-leave hug, I just hugged him back. The whole car ride I satyed in his arms and he held me tight yet softly,  I could hear him and Shanna sniffing, meaning they were both silently crying. I just started thinking,  about all that could have happened if they didn't come in time.

What's poppin bih 😎💕