~12

~Selah POV

We got out of the car and everyone looked at us, and what we came in, the music blasted through the walls of the house and there were people outside drinking and smoking. I'm not liking this to be honest. We get in the house and we see Ray and Jake walking to us.

"Yo y'all look fye" Ray says taking a sip of his red cup, "enjoy, there's drinks and food in the kitchen, rooms upstairs don't brake anything tho, the pool's outside and there's party everywhere" he said "but one thing" he said signaling us to get closer and we did, "don't smoke at my house, I hate that shit" he said and we all nodded.

~Devin POV

I know this party bout to be lit, everything looks so classy but cool, I like this. Selah is looking finer than ever, she always looks so beautiful but today she looks different and gorgeous, sometimes I can't get her out of my mind but sometimes I just don't care about her, is weird but when I'm with her I feel like I can play around without doing anything wrong, like she's really cool and I like it. But then again I'm with Sky and I love her.

"Babyyyy" I hear Sky's voice and she walks over to where we are, she looks beautiful in her short dress, she hugs me and then looks around "ugh let's go" she pulls me by my arm, takes me to the living room and starts twearking on me, yeah she does a pretty good job on it.

~Skylar POV

I'm trying to clear Devin's mind, so he won't be thinking about that bitch, she about to get it. She should know that taken boys are taken for a reason, I know she is all over Devin, there's no other way that he stopped hating her so quickly. Poor little hoe, her outfit is almost cute but oh well.

This morning I got everything ready to show that bitch who the fuck I am.

~Selah POV

The party is cool, Maria and Kev are getting it, dancing bachata in the dance floor,  dang she knows how to work them hips. Anyways I'm here sitting down drinking lemonade, yes I don't drink alcohol or soda.

A boy sits down next to me. "Hey I'm Chris, you look  bored" he said, he was cute, tall, dark caramel skin, with hazel eyes and curly hair.

"Selah, and that would be because I am" I said fully facing him.

"And why is a beautiful girl like you bored in this party" he said taking a sip from his red cup. I shrugged my shoulders and he chuckled "wanna dance?" He said standing up and putting his hand out for me to grab it,  I grab his hand and we walk to the middle of the living room.

Everything is cool, he's not being disrespectful, we dance and talk, he is really nice. The song changes to a slow one, he looks at me deep in the eyes looking for acceptance,  I place my arms around his neck and he places his in my hips, not  close to my butt. Wow.

I feel wetness on my back and is when I turn around that I notice what just happened. Skylar stood there with her little friend holding a bucket that was emptied on me. Everyone went quiet while Skylar was smiling. Devin stood in shock behind her.

"Thank you Chris, and this is so you know who I am, don't touch my man ever again you hear me?" Skylar says, I stay quiet looking at myself, I swear I'm boiling inside. "I come here trying to fight, and little thot stays quiet cuz she know is true" she says looking around.

I walk closer to her, face to face, she looks a little intimidated but trying to hide it. She tries to push me but I hold her by her arms turn her around and walk with her all the way to the wall were I pinned her facing the wall. "That I'm quiet" I said low "DOES NOT MOTHERFUCKING MEAN" I yelled "that I won't go hood on your ass" I said/yelled. Everyone looked at me, and I let her go, she looked at me mad, "you are lucky I'm on probation" I said walking away"

"Uh Mami I'm not, I gotchu" Maria said walking to Skylar "Mira muchacha del diablo, si tu no dejas a mi amiga tranquila, te voy a cortar en pedasitos okay?" Maria said, Kevin was already holding her back.

"you say it in spanish because you're scared" Skylar said under her breath.

"I SAID" she started "LISTEN LITTLE GIRL, IF YOU DON'T LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE, I'M GOING TO CUT YOU IN LITTLE PIECES" she yelled.

"Maria let's go she ain't worth it " I said as she got out of Kevin's grip as she walked with me.

The three of us got in the car and I drove away.

Yoo S/O to aria_misfitchild he he ILY 😂😘