~5

~Devin
(At Lunch)

So since this girl think she is safe because she got a friend now, I'm planing on spice things a little, I mean nothing over dramatic, just a couple pranks. I was currently in my thoughts thinking about a good prank while Kevin and Daniel were goofing around.
"I got it" I said in excitement. "Yo Kev, what is he talking bout? " Daniel said. "Do I look like I read minds? No nigga" Kev answered and Daniel rolled his eyes. "Devin explain" Daniel said and I started explaining my plan.

~Selah
(At Lunch)

Maria and I sat in the back of the cafeteria, she warned me about this girl, Skylar, she was pretty much the most popular girl in school, but she is also Devin's girlfriend. I really don't care but she better not try me.

Devin would keep looking at me and talking to the boys, something's up, trust me, I'm not stupid, I went to Juvie remember? Anyways, if they were planning on bullying me or even try to humiliate me it won't work. I really don't care what people think of me anyways. I just got a few rules for myself, don't do anything they say, don't drink anything they give me, and especially, don't trust them.

~Devin
(Still At Lunch)

"I dunno man, why you wanna do this tho?" Daniel asked scratching the back of his neck. The bell rang. "Ion kno bout you but I like her, she seems chill" Kev said standing up. "Are you for real" I said as me and Daniel stood up "she basically took Lexi's place AND she thinks she's cool" I said as we walked to our class together.

"Sorry man but I'm not with you this time" Daniel said. "Same" Kevin said. "Fine, whatever" I said and we walked inside the classroom to our sits, then before the bell rang again Maria and Selah came in. God, why is she always where I am? They came to the only sits available. Maria sat in front of me with Kev next to her, and Selah sat next to Daniel who was next to me.

"Maria" I whispered. "What" she answered. "Why do you talk to her" I asked, she turned around with a dead glare that to be honest scared me, did I mention she's Caribbean? She's pretty scary when she's mad. "She's cool, and she's my friend now so give her a break" she said. I just kept quiet and she turned around saying "that's what I thought".

Imma update tomorrow night. 😘