~7

~Selah POV

What does he want. He's been an asshole to me and  he wants to kiss ass now? What a fake person.
The bell rang, so me, Maria and the boys walked to class. I sat where I always do, surprisingly, Daniel didn't sit next to.me, Devin did, I just ignored it.

Halfway to the class, and Devin keeps trying to catch my attention. "Selah" he whispered I kept ignoring him. He kept calling me.

"Devin, you are staying for detention" Mrs Richards said, I smirked to myself. He silently chuckled, now I'm confused. My phone started vibrating.

"Cause I'm up right now, been up I'll come down when I'm not so high-"

"Who's phone is that" Mrs Richards said, I slowly raised my hand. "Detention for you too Selah" she said. I glanced at my phone to see who called. 'Dickhead😒💀' it read aka Devin. Is he serious? I heard the boys laugh. "By the way cool ringtone" he whispered in my ear. Why is he doing this to me?

(Before Last Period)

I'm in third period now, I hate this class, I don't know anyone in here, but Devin and I don't talk to him, and I don't want to. I raised my hand "Can I go to the bathroom? " I said. My teacher nodded so I got out to the bathroom.

~Devin POV

I saw her get out and I did the first thing I had in mind. I raised my hand "Can I go to the bathroom? " I said. "Someone is out" the teacher said. "There's two bathrooms tho" she just mumbled whatever and I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

As soon as she got out I dragged her into an empty classroom. "Devin what the h-" I sushed her with a kiss, it was deep, I felt weird. She kissed back, I placed my hands in her hips but she pushed me back and got out of the classroom rushing.

~Selah POV

What just happened? He went from mean boy to Romeo. I rushed back to the class, plugged my headphones to my phone, Kehlani blasting through the earbuds. As soon as the bell rang I blasted out the room.

The next period, I sat quiet until Maria and Ray broke the silence. "Whats wrong" they said in a unison. I explained so fast. "Woah taco butt calm down" Ray chuckled.

"Ray shut the fuck up, this is serious" Maria rolled her eyes and gave me all her attention. "Dang mami there's no need to be mean" he said. She looked at him deep in the eyes. "Look at me Rayan, if you don't shut up and pay attention to her" she whisper-yelled, he placed his hands next to his face in surrender. I explained again.

"Oh girl he didn't " Ray said in a girly voice. We just looked at him. "Well he did" I said putting my headphones back on.