~10

Selah POV
(A month later)

Devin have been  really nice to me, I still don't trust him like that,  if he changed his mind so quick he can change it back. But we are friends and he asks me for help and I ask him for help. At lunch we all sit together so is cool. The only bad thing is his girlfriend, she hates me but oh well.

We are currently in the last period of today. "Hey are y'all coming to my party" Ray says. He is that kind of guy, as soon as his mother leaves the state for her job he has a party, at least that's what Maria have told me.

"Hell yeah I'm coming" Maria said turning around to face us.

"Umm I don't know" I said playing with the pencil in my fingers, I'm not really a party person, I've never been in a real one, like I've been in the ones that they do in Juvie for new year and holidays. I prefer hanging out with a couple friends than being in a house full of drunken teenagers.

"Please Lala everyone is going to be there" Maria pleaded.

"Yeah taco butt" Ray sighed.

"Exactly, I don't want to be surrounded by people who I might not like" I looked up to them.

"Okay let's do this, we'll go together, if you don't like it we both leave" Maria said.

"I'll think about it"

~Devin POV

The boys were right, Selah is actually nice and cool, she just looked so rude, mad and rough, but when you actually meet her she's good. I'm not proud of how I got her attention but I liked it, that kiss felt good, how our lips synced together. But again I'm with Sky, she's getting annoying with all that 'I hate that bitch' drama, but she doesn't even know her, I know that was how I thought about Selah too but she lives with me, I kind of knew her.

"Niggaaah" Kevin yelled in my ear.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I say as I held my ear.

"I asked you, are you going to Rayan's party, but you are daydreaming so what the hell is wrong with YOU" he answers.

"I'm going, Sky is making me go, I really don't like parties but you know her"

"Yeah I do, when are you leaving her dramatic ass  anyways?" Kev says.

"She's my girl, man respect her" I said looking at him dead in the eye, he might be my best friend but I don't like people talking like that about someone I love, yeah I love Skylar, she might be sassy and sometimes mean, but when you get to know her, really deep down she's sweet and all that. And we've been together for like a year and a half so I guess I know 'the real her'.

"Well I would respect her if she respected me" Kev answers.

"Whatever"

Wait for it is going down next chapter🌚😂