~3

Selah POV 

I decided to take a shower on the bathroom inside 'my' room. I fell in a deep dream. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, I'm going to start a school, in a whole different place. This is not The Bronx, I'm in New Jersey, I don't know anybody here, I got my own rules: no attention and no drama. Shanna came in my room, but my eyes were already closed I could hear her, she placed some plastic bags down and said "Goodnight Selah" and left.

~The Next Day

I wake up by the annoying sound of my alarm. 'First days of school are fun!' My ass. I roll of the bed falling from the white sheets to the floor. I stand up "ouch" I say to myself. I slip with the pink duvet that was laying in the floor and I fall again. "Nice, a shitty morning for a shitty day" I say as I stand up again, I plug my phone to the speakers I brought from home and turn down the volume, enough for me to hear but not so loud I don't want everyone listening to my music, I put my morning playlist. I walk into the  bathroom singing along to Formation by Beyoncé and start then started doing my morning hygiene.

I walk out the bathroom and put my favorite pair of black underwear, then I dress up, I leave my curls down. I put on a little of makeup, lip gloss, winged eyeliner and mascara, is not like I need it, I was blessed with flawless skin.

I unplug my phone and take the school utensils Shanna left in the room, I take my MacBook from the duffle bag I brought from home and put it on my backpack and walk out my room. I go downstairs and see Shanna cooking breakfast, Devin was sitting in the table"Good morning Selah, want breakfast, you didn't come back yesterday to eat dinner" I sat down in the island table, trying to not be close Devin and she placed a plate with bacon, eggs, toasts and a glass of orange juice, I ate the toast and drank the juice, then I gave her the plate back "you're only eating toasts?" she said, the way she was worried made me feel good, but I still can't trust. "Oh yeah I'm a vegan, sorry I should have said that before" (Selah ik ur not, just I am and you know..lol) I said, Devin glanced at me then looked back to his food. You guys should get going, I can't drive y'all today so y'all have to take the bus" Shanna said. "Huh Shanna, when do you think I can go and get my car, you know I have a licence soo" I said picking by backpack from the floor, I felt Devin's eyes burn my back. I'm going to be driving in my car while he is going to be riding the bus.

If he wanna play be the mean one he doesn't know who I'm: Princess Petty OG at your service.

DO Y'ALL LIKE IT?

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT SELAH SO FAR?

Heyyyy so ik I'm taking to long but be sure, the drama is going to start. I won't say anything but I think you guys will like it. (backs away slowly)