9. K-- Ryoga?!

A/N: THIS IS WHERE THE ACTION BEGINS YAAAAAAAAS FINALLY

Ryoga P.O.V

As soon as the bell dinged, the steel elevator doors slid open to reveal a somewhat surprising site: he was clad in a strange mint green zipped hoodie, extremely loose harem pants and converse. His outfit was weird and didn't really look right... but it was different in a likeable way. The way he slouched against Genki's apartment door suggested ease, comfort – or perhaps edginess. I didn't mind it.

He turned his head slowly to face me, his chin and neck illuminated by his mobile phone which he held daintily in on hand, while the other rested in his pocket. Comfortable, are we? I smiled at him, and he smiled back – before returning to his phone with a straight expression on his face. He didn't know who I was. I smiled to myself.

Koichi P.O.V

Genki was late.

"MEJIBRAY will meet tomorrow at my apartment at 11am."

His text didn't give me a choice of whether I wanted to come or not – typical Genki.

But I was waiting outside his apartment at 11:05 waiting for the vocalist to return from buying alcohol. It wasn't unusual. What WAS unusual was the face that appeared from the lift down the corridor. It can't be... please no...

Ryoga P.O.V

I stopped at the door and watched him, waiting for him to notice me.

Koichi P.O.V

He approached me and I felt my palms sweating but I didn't move nor did I look up. His presence made my heart sink so dramatically.

Ryoga P.O.V

No – he did know me. Hah.

He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to look interested in whatever his phone was showing him – but it seemed false – he seemed false. He was trying to look disinterested – or was he avoiding me?

"Koichi?" I asked confidently, even though I was sure he knew who I was. He looked up almost too quickly, and I heard the multiple earrings that were stabbed in his right ear clatter together. His eyes were a deep brown that looked almost... demonic.

A small smile was stitched onto his younger face as he looked back up at me again, "Yes that's right."

So that was him. Silver haired now. The pink and black was gone now. Tsu had talked about him often, the bassist who he 'never really had a thing with' but then again he 'may have but it wasn't long'. I still hadn't figured out whether he was being serious and didn't know his situation with the bassist, or he was just hiding the truth from me. Either way, I was curious about the boy.

I was friendly towards him, "I'm Ryoga – it's nice to finally meet you!"

Koichi P.O.V

No. Oh god no. 'Finally' meet me? I didn't know he knew about me! What had Tsuzuku been telling him? My forehead felt as if it would start dripping sweat. I was so embarrassed and so hurt. Why was he here? Tsuzuku's private Instagram displayed numerous pictures of the two doing countless activities together. I hadn't figured out if they were best friends or lovers yet – but it made me concerned. I knew coming back to being in a band with Tsuzuku would be painful enough. It turns out I never really managed to forget ...whatever we had. But seeing Ryoga too? It was all becoming too much.

It barely comforted me when he spoke in a friendly manner, chuckling to try to break the ice, "Isn't he here?"

"No he went out to get drinks for us." I forced out a laugh, my eyes darting from the floor to the window, to his face, back to the floor.