Klaus Is Stood Up

When Caroline got her senses back, she was already moved somewhere else, most probably by the man that attacked her. There was not many things she could see, but she could briefly decipher the light that was coming from the window, which was placed right above her. The first thought that crossed her mind was to try to escape. However, soon, she realized that she wouldn't be able to go far due to the vervain that was injected in her system, causing her to gasp and scream in pain.

"You didn't think you were the only smart one around here, did you?" A man in a black suit appeared out of nowhere, stepping out of the darkness and revealing himself to her.

"What do you want?" She growled in frustration and pain, but he didn't bother answer her. Instead, he remained ignorant to her question.

"Come on, darling. Such a pretty face as yours should not be troubled by those kind of things. I simply want us to make a deal."

"What kind of deal?" Caroline managed to ask.

"You'll bring to me the burden that is called Katerina Petrova and I'll let you and everyone you love live. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Do you know what else would be nice?" He shook his head in unawareness, waiting impatiently for her answer.

"If I could be freed and allowed to rip you to pieces." Caroline replied in complete lack of knowledge of the danger she was in. Almost immediately, the handsome yet crooked man grabbed the buck which was filled with water mixed with vervain and splattered it on her face with a single move. Caroline hissed at him, while her fangs extended, her vains suddenly appeared and her eyes turned to a blood red shade.

"We are going to have so much fun together, Caroline." He spoke to her with a grin growing bigger and bigger on his evil face, as Caroline's skin healed and she continued on growling at him, still in pain.

***

The previous night, Klaus has waited many hours for Caroline to show up and throw at him one of her infamous excuses, but it seems she couldn't even manage to apologize to him. To say he was furious was an understatement. Ever since he returned home that night, he was flaming in anger and he took it out to the first person he saw.

"I see you've returned from your so-called date with Caroline. Did you bore her beyond what she could handle and she decided to call it a night?" Kol blurted out with a grin. He meant that to be humorous, but in the state that Klaus was, he could not really decipher what was reality and what a lie. In the spite of his fury, Klaus sped to Kol's side and had him pinned to the wall by his neck in a matter of seconds. Klaus was in the ends of his sanity and he couldn't tolerate his younger brother's wittiness, who basically threw to his face this date's, or what was supposed to be anyway, failure.

Even though Kol was perfectly capable of escaping Klaus' grasp, yet he seemed shocked at his brother's outburst, as from the beginning of the time, those two always teased one another and both of them were very well aware of this fact. Yet, Klaus didn't seem capable of comprehending Kol's words without distorting their actual meaning, which was barely a witticism, as one would expect from Kol Mikaelson.

When Elijah suddenly stepped in the room and saw his two siblings, he urged to seperate them by throwing Klaus off of Kol and tossing him on the ground.

"What for the love of God happened here, Kol?"

"Wait, why does this has to be my fault?"

"Because it usually is." Elijah quickly explained.

"Well, not in this case." Kol defended himself, as he drew his eyes to Klaus, who in the meantime had pulled himself up and was standing on his feet, looking at his brother like a mad man and ready as ever to attack him when given the chance.