Punches & New Friends

In the span of a second, Klaus has decided what he needed to do. Without sparing another second doubting himself, he paid a visit to his old friend, Stefan Salvatore, with not such noble intentions in store for him. All he could think about was how nauseous he felt, as he thought Stefan's lips devouring Caroline's, the one's he had yet to taste. A green ugly monster was sitting above his head during the entire ride to the hotel. If anyone would accuse him of jealousy, he would deny it, even to himself. But deep down, that's how he felt. Betrayed, That feeling only grew bigger, when he watched Stefan open the door, almost naked with a simple towel wrapped around his waist. Klaus immediately supposed he had just had sex with his secret crush, which was bigger than a crush and which was most definitely not a secret.

"You son of a bitch!" Klaus growled and grabbed Stefan by the collar of his shirt, crushing him to the wall. He punched him a multiple times, before he noticed Stefan was almost at the verge of passing out. If it wasn't for their past friendship, he would be long dead by now.

"Uh. Klaus, can you explain what this is all about?" Stefan said through his teeth.

"You are gonna stand there and pretend, as if you have no idea what I'm referring to? Fine, Stefan. Just remember. I'm just getting warmed up." Klaus spit out, approaching him once again, while his mind pondered over the thought of acting upon his murderous thoughts.

"You'll have to be more specific, if you actually want expect an answer. " Stefan said, just as he made small efforts to stand up, before Klaus had the chance to attack him again.

"Oh, quit the act, mate. Rebekah told me about you-" Klaus has just started throwing accusations, when out of the bathroom comes his life-long enemy (after Mikael of course), Katherine Pierce, wrapped in a towel. She seemingly has just ended her shower and now Klaus has started doubting whether what Rebekah filled his mind with was even true.

"Rebekah told you what?" Stefan asked.

"What is she doing here?" Klaus pointed at her in disgust and hatred.

"Oh, haven't you heard? I guess the gossip is a little slow in this town. We spent the night together. Like all the night. Awake. Get it yet?" Katherine purred proud of herself.

"Yes, despite your discreet efforts, I understand, Katerina. So, you didn't kiss Caroline?"

"Caroline? What are you talking about?"

"Why would he kiss her, when he's got me?!" She questioned, turning around to strike a pose and show off her body, more to Stefan than to Klaus.

"I will refrain from answering that." Klaus said and made his way to leave the room.

"Oh, and Stefan, sorry for the beating."

"Anytime." He murmured ironically, as Klaus shut the door behind him.

"So, what now?" Stefan asks bebuffled about the entire 'Caroline' situation.

"I'll tell you what, Mister Salvatore. You need to return to the bed. Now." Katherine says playfully, throwing him on the mattress, before she hops on top of him and she continues her games on him, and vice versa.

***

The only way she would forget her fight with Klaus, as well as he feelings for him, was booze. There were plenty of bars and nightclubs in New Orleans for the purpose of that, but as she was strolling on the streets trying to find the perfect hotspot, she glanced upon a discreet, yet very beautiful on the outside, bar, which had the best vibes. And Caroline, as a control freak that she were, would never step foot in a place, that didn't at least seemed nice.