You Intend To Be Mine

"You would never do any of those things, since you have no feelings for me, whatsoever." A brief pause followed. "Or would you?"

"What do you mean?" Caroline tried to play it off cool and clueless, even though in reality she trembled with anxiety.

"Well, my question is simple, really. Did you or did you not lie to me?" He insisted.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, Caroline Forbes, you know what I'm asking you precisely. So, stop playing the dumb blonde. I will ask you one last time ; Are you or are you not in love with Marcel?" His question was clear and there was no doubt anymore as to what he was asking me.

"Well... Of course, I am. What kind of idiotic question is that?" She managed to say with such certainty she surprised herself.

"Very well. Then, you wouldn't mind answering why he didn't come along in London?"

"He had more important business to attend to." She retorted as if by default.

"Ooh, Caroline. I don't think you deserve a man like that by your side." Klaus mocked her, approaching her with a slow, yet confident pace. They stood one inch apart from each other and she could smell his unique aroma mixed with masculinity and arrogance. It was her favorite among all the fragrances she had stumbled upon, to be frank.

"You don't have any right to get involved in my relationship and you know that." Caroline pointed out with fearlessness, poking her finger on his chest, while doing so.

"You have no idea how wrong you are, dear." His voice comes out husky and all sexy, which messes up with her mind and feelings. He clouds her judgement, for how much she wants to deny it, she can't.

"How so?" She asked tempted as their close proximity increased by the second.

"You belong to me. Mind, body and soul. Always have, always will." Her breath gets hitched, as she hears his words. However, she doesn't back down. It's not like in Caroline Forbes' DNA.

"That stands against every feminist ideal I believe in." She whispered more to herself, than him, trying to convince herself it's wrong. But despite all the wrong reasons, as to why she shouldn't be with him, her heartbeat speaks a different language.

"And yet you find yourself drawn to me, isn't that right? You like me and all of the devilish things I have prepared for the two of us. Don't deny it. You know, you can't."

"No, that's not true." Caroline mumbled behind her teeth, stepping backwards until her back inevitably hit the wall. How convenient, she thought.

"Caroline, you can't deny that there's something between us, a connection, a chemistry. That's not something you stumble upon easily."

"You're wrong and you know how I know that? Because I already have that. With someone else." She spoke up louder, seeming to win back her confidence that she'd beat him at his own game.

His head lowered, his eyes searched for hers, as his fingers stroked her cheeks, pushing aside some untamed tangles of hair. Caroline leans into his touch, enjoying the feeling of such a loving gesture. His mouth formed a bright grin, as if mocking her for her weakness to resist him.

"Then, what are you doing here? With me?" His voice was low, attractive, dreamy even. Despite her better judgement, she found herself drawing closer to him, until his lips captured hers in the most overwhelming kiss she has ever had.

His arms trapped her on the wall, while his lips attacked her mouth. Little by little, he teared down her fragile walls. Biting down on her lip, she let out a heavy moan, which allowed him to bury his tongue deeper into her mouth. Dancing lips, mouths and everything in between, Caroline was weak at the spot so much, that her legs barely kept her standing.