Is Everybody Having Sex In New Orleans ?

The feeling of Klaus' arms around her body felt intoxicating. Almost as strong as bloodlust. His body fit just right around her own. Even though their height difference was insignificant, he somehow made her feel like he was a giant and she was someone that needed protecting.

Caroline is the first to break the hug. However, when she does, she doesn't move away from him. Klaus' lips are some inches away from hers and unfortuantely for her, she has a full view of them. Even though tempted, Klaus decides not to kiss her. Caroline has closed her eyes anticipating the kiss. Klaus snickers at her, which causes Caroline to slowly open one eye to see what has Klaus laughing. The reality soon dawns at her and she is silently mortified.

"Can't resist me, huh? Don't worry, love. I tend to have that effect on women that stand too close to me."

"You're not as charming as you think."

"Quite the contrary, Caroline. And if you really think so, then why are you always finding excuses to be as close to me as possible?" He says being dangerously near Caroline's rising chest.

"God, you're so full of yourself." Caroline manages to say and turns around, but before she could leave, Klaus took hold of her arm and slowly, yet firmly he clung to her body, whispering close to her ear.

"Yes. But for a good reason. Don't you think so?" He said getting even closer, showing off just the effect he had on her, which was also a threat for her mental and emotional sanity and well-being.

"Why you have to be so.... so...?" She struggled to find the right words to express her contradicting feelings.

"Charming? Irresistible? Unbelievably hot?" He suggested at which Caroline scoffed.

"Annoying." Caroline finally managed to speak and started walking away from him, before she was tempted to tear off his clothes. Again. While she was walking away, Klaus was fantasizing of everything that could possibly happen while they were off in London, pretending to be a couple. Just the thought of it, made him want to grab her and never let her go. But he knew he couldn't do that. At least not yet.

***

All the way to the hotel, Caroline couldn't shake the feeling that this trip to London would change everything for her. Something was immininet to happen and nothing will ever be the same again. Or maybe her thoughts were just trailing off due to her adrenaline filled body by the acts of Klaus Mikaelson and it was not the first time. She certainly didn't think it'd be the last.

Some moments have passed and she didn't realize when she was already in the hotel, knocking on the door to Katherine's room. She ought to have her mind wrapped up around Katherine's situation, yet she was always lusting after Klaus Mikaelson. What a terrible pastime.

As expected Katherine welcomed her in a towel, water running down her face. She probably got too sweaty after ten rounds of hot, steamy sex with her best friend and decided to give him a break.

"Oh, you're not naked. What a disappointment." Caroline used sarcasm to veil her slight jealousy that Katherine was enjoying her (sort of) happy ever after.

"That could change in the span of seconds, if that's your preference." Katherine shot back and watched Caroline's face shift from a fake smile to revulsion and mild disgust.

"No, I think that's enough. Where's your lover?"

"Ooh, that sounds almost too good."

"Katherine!" Caroline snapped demanding an actual answer.

"He's taking a shower. You understand all that sweat needs quite some time to get off of him.'

"I realized it the second you opened the door. Spear me the glory details. I'll just speak to you and you can pass on the information to Stefan later. During your intimate times, I don't doubt."