Small memory's

Amy woke up and stretched. She yawned and stood up. It was 4. She walked out of her room and went to he surface. She didn't know why but she felt it was normal. She walked and looked at the ground. "Why can't I remember?" She asked herself. She tried remembering but all she could remember was waking up In dekotas place and staying with him. Then she stopped and looked around her. "This roof top... It looks a bit familiar." She said. Her head began to pound and a sharp rigging was in her ears. She closed her eyes and saw a flash back.

FLASH BACK

She was walking here and a gasp was behind her. Then someone hugged her and starting talking. It sounded like Donnie. She pushed him off and was confused, then they started talking. Soon they were underground and she saw the other turtles.

PRESENT

Amy stumbled back and fainted for a few minutes. When she woke up she was confused yet happy. *My first memory*she thought. She stood up and raced back to the lair and knocked on Donnie's door. A moment later he came and saw her. "Was is it Amy?" She pulled him out to the main room and began pacing back and forth. "I had my first memory. It's were we meat... And the others, I remember that." She stopped and faced him. He looked at her happy but a little sad. "Please Donnie have you made something that could help me remember?" She asked. He thought for a moment and then nodded. "I've made something like that. But it's early. So let's go back to bed you look tired." She nodded and left to her room as did Donnie.

Later on Amy woke up again and had another memory. It was the 2 weeks she had spent with April. She got up and saw that everyone but splinter was there looking at Amy. "Alright Amy come sit here and I'll hook you up so we can start." She nodded and had some trouble on the table but Raph picked her up and helped her. "Thanks." She blushed and said. Raph hadn't told her about them being together but she did notice that we would always stare at her. Donnie started to place patches with cords on her head and arms. He turned on the Machine And he started to look through her brain for memory's. A few images popped up but they weren't from back then before they thought she had died. Most of it was blurred but you could hear the voices a bit and it showed her memory she had. "Hey Raph. Hold Amy's hands. She's shaking and this is missing up." Raph nodded and grabbed her hands. She calmed down and squeezed his hands a bit tight. Amy smiled at Raph and she looked at the screen. After awhile donnie couldn't do anything more so he unpluged her and gave her a weak smile. "Well try again next time. Sorry." She had small tears in her eyes but nodded. She walked away and went to her room, she sat on her bed and thought for a moment. *What happened to me?* She asked her self again.

She pulled out a iPod and started to listen to songs she liked. After a bit she had found her guitar and started to play it with ease and sang to songs. The boys all sat out side her door and listened to her sing the notes perfectly and how beautiful the guitar and her voice made a nice combo. Finally after the song love story by Taylor swift Raph was the only one still there. He walked in and saw her getting ready for a new song but stopped and saw him. "Oh hi Raph. How long were you there?" She asked a bit nervous. "Through out the whole time you were singing." He smiled. She looked down at her hands "I'm sorry. I'll won't do it anymore." His smiled faded and he sat by her. He picked her head up with his finger and looked into her emerald green eyes. "Amy you were great! I think your the best singer ever." She smiled at him and hugged him. He hugged back and smiled, he had missed her warmth and comfort. He let go and left. But before he exited the door he whispered softly "I love you Amy." She didn't hear it though. But Amy fell asleep with Raph in her dreams and a few memory's appear. And Raph fell asleep with a smile on his face and all the good old times with Amy.