Mikey and Donnie's wedding

TIME SKIP TO 3 MOUTHS LATER

AMYS POV

I had found a new place in the city. Top side of course. It's been awhile since I've talked to the boys. I don't really want to though. I wonder how's Raph. Since that fight he's been on my mind... Crazy right? I really need to forget about them, it's easy with Donnie and Mikey and a little of Leo, but impossible with Raph. I saw flashes of him and I blushed when I saw him flexing his arms before fighting Leo to show off. I shook my head and looked at the calendar. "Today is Mikey's wedding... Should I go?" I asked myself. "No! No! I will not. They will be there. But Mikey and I are good friends so that would break his heart..." I thought for a moment. I sighed and made up my mind. I grabbed a white tee shirt with a black hoddie and dark blue jeans. I put my hood up and raced out the door.

I made it! I sat in the very back with my hood over my face so no one can see me but I was still able to see them. I saw them all happy. My heart sank a bit but I kept watch. That's when Dixie came out.(that's Mikey's girl.) They also held hands and said there vows. They both said I do and kissed. I smiled to see them together. Everyone went to the party room and stared to dance. I just watched the brothers dance and saw Mikey do a few break dancing moves. I laughed when someone challenge him. Of course thy guy lost and Mikey won. I was about to leave when I heard the song "blow" by Kesha. I love this song!! One song wouldn't hurt would it? Nah! I don't think so... So I walked out and started to dance. It was so fun I didn't want to leave at all. While I was dancing someone pushed me and I fell backwards.

I hit a table on my back and it broke. I could tell my hood was off my head. I opened my eyes and everything was a blur. But i saw 4 shapes and once my vision was back to normal I saw Leo,Raph,Mikey and Donnie looking at me. "Amy?" Mikey said. I began to panic, I flipped forward and dashed out the door with the boys calling my name. But I still ran and after a bit I lost them. I went home and laid down. "Why did I go?" I asked myself. Sometimes I'm a little stupid. I felt my body grow and I looked down to see I was back to a turtle. I sighed and covered under the blankets and fell asleep.

TIME SKIP AGAIN TO 2 MOUTHS LATER STILL AMYS POV

I haven't really done anything this few mouths. Just relaxing. But all this time to myself has help me think. I have gotten over Leo and now I am in love with Raph. Now I remember how I felt around him and how I loved his touch thanks to not feeling it. I miss him holding me and his gaze. I miss his smile and his kindness. I miss everything about him and I realize I need him... I was in my real form and I was about to fall asleep again.

DREAM LAND!

I looked around and noticed I was in the lair again. I was laying down on the floor and I looked around. I saw Raph walk in. He sat by me criss cross and looked at me with a faint smile on his lips."Raph! I missed you so much." I said. "I'm so sorry what I said. Your nothing like Leo! And I love you." I said. He smiled bigger and cupped my chin with his hand. He leaned in closer intel I heard a buzzing.

END OF DREAM :(

I woke up. A dream... It felt so real. I sighed and looked at my side. It was 11. I have to go to Donnie's wedding, but wait a second. What if Raph doesn't love me anymore? Maybe he moved on... I'll still go though and see. I noticed I was still in turtle form so I grabbed the shot and put it in my arm. In a few seconds I was back to my human self. I let my hair be Weavy and I put brown contacts in.(to make her eyes look brown.) I looked at myself and I looked different, all but what I'm wearing. I changed into a silver dress and black high heels.

Again here I am! At the wedding of gabby and Donnie. They did there vows and everything and kissed. Everyone was going to eat and Donnie was the last one out. I was hiding from him, and waited for him to leave but he didn't. "Amy I know your here so come out." He said. I didn't move, I just stayed. He walked over to me looked at me. I gave him a weak smile, "Amy we really need to talk." I sighed and stood up. I looked at him. "How did you know?" I asked. He chuckled "I'm the smartest remember?" I smiled and nodded. We went outside and talked for a few moments. "Amy you should see Raph. He's been so different. He really does love you a lot. You have to stop." I looked at him. I knew he was right. "Where is he?" I asked. "Last time I saw him he was on the roof. He was trying to think." I thanked him and ran away. I made it and slowly made my way to the roof.