Character List

I know there was a bit of confusion when it came to who was who in the previous book. So, here's a list of characters that have already been mentioned... You're welcome. :)

Creston- Main character. Medium height (About 5' 10") with medium length silky brown hair. Has hazel-green eyes and dated Jacob. Hates his abusive ex (Michael) and had an abusive mother.

Joe- Creston's older brother. Extremely overprotective over Creston. Tall (About 6' 3") with slicked back black hair and dark green eyes. Hates Michael to the very core of his sole for abusing Creston.

Camila- Joe's girlfriend. Basically Creston's sister. Hispanic, so has a golden tan, and has long silky black hair that flows down in waves over her shoulders. Strong willed and independent.

Anthony- Joe's best friend since grade school. Light mocha skin with short black hair. He's Kiyana's boyfriend. Considered a second brother to Creston.

Kiyana- Anthony's girlfriend. Dark mocha skin with a long black wavy weave with dark purple streaks down it. Very independent and strong-willed. Has a bit of an attitude at times.

Sarah- Creston's friend. Medium height with shoulder-length brown hair and slightly on the pudgy side. Has brown eyes. Does not like Stephani, Ashley or Katie.

Cassie- Creston's friend. Sarah's closest friend. Tall (About 6' 0") thin and tan with long brown hair. (Looks like Ashley). Has brown eyes. Does not like Stephani, Ashley or Katie.

Michelle- Creston's friend. Medium height with long brown hair. Has dark green eyes. Weakest link of the group. She's plus-sized. Also doesn't have bad blood with anyone in the group; everyone's favorite.

Laura- Sarah's friend. Short with long silky blonde hair and cute sense of style. Has deep blue eyes. Likes bright colors and giggles all the time. Also the youngest member of the group.

Stephani- Creston's friend. Ashley's closest friend. Medium height with long, wavy, brown hair. Has brown eyes. Also has a great sense of style. Does not like Cassie or Sarah.

Ashley- Creston's friend. Stephani's closest friend. Tall (About 6'0") and thin with long straight blonde hair. Has bright blue eyes. Looks like Cassie. Does not like Sarah or Cassie.

Katie- Creston's friend. Was the closest to Emma (first one to die). Short with long brown hair with blonde highlights. Has medium dark green eyes. Has a nose that is narrow and sticks out. Loud and likes starting drama. Does not like Sarah or Cassie.

Jared- Friend of Leroy, Patt and Derek. Wide receiver for the high school football team. Tall (about 6' 4"), blonde and muscular. Has a really deep voice and blue eyes.

Leroy- Friend of Jared, Patt and Derek. Running Back for the high school football team. Tall (about 6'), light-skined with black hair that he keeps in dreadlocks. He's buff and had homeroom with Creston when the outbreak started.

Patt- Friend of Jared, Leroy and Derek. Running Back for the high school football team. Tall (About 6'2") lean and muscular. Has brown eyes and thrown-back brown hair.

Derek- Friend of Jared, Leroy and Patt. Quarter Back for the high school football team. Tall (About 6' 1") muscular and has a really dark tan.

Michael- Creston's abusive ex. Tall (About 6'2"). Pale with slicked back dark brown hair. Has piercing green eyes. Lean and muscular with bulging biceps. Hates Joe because he beat him up in a Wal-Mart parking lot.