three

Tiffany's POV

When we are back at school, it feels the same. We do the usual things during lunch time, like admiring from afar and talking about weird stuff. But things have changed. It almost feels unreal, too. Justin has stated talking to me more now. Like he says hi in the hallways and he sends me snaps every now and then. I feel like i like him more and more every day. Even though people look past him in their group, I feel like he's still the most special in my eyes.

"I'm going to his house over winter break," Kim says.

"Oh my gosh, lucky," I say.

"What do you mean? All we talk about is the darn project when you actually get to know Justin and talk to him about actual stuff," she says.

"I guess," I say.

"Hey what are you doing over winter break?" Kim asks.

"I'm going to a ski lodge with my family and some family friends."

"Sounds fun."
I'm
I smile and continue eating my food. To be honest, I'm not excited to go on another trip to the snow. We go every year and it's gotten pretty boring since I was ten.

Then someone starts throwing little pieces of food towards our table. My friend Bella gets hit on the head by one of the little pieces of food.

"Bella! Bella!" Someone says from the other table.

"Who is that?" Bella asks.

"Don't mind them, they're just trying to annoy us," Kim says.

I turn around to see Joey and his friends laughing. Aside from the holy family, his friends a bunch of a-holes. There's Len, he's not as bad as the others but he's still a little weird. Then there's Manny, he's little and annoying. Lastly there's Rolf, he's probably the worst. I think he loves to bother other people.

"Tiffany!" Manny says.

"What do you want?" I ask in an angry tone.

"Hey we're just trying to be friendly," Rolf says, "why don't you talk to us?"

"Cause everything you do and say is just really annoying," I say.

A bunch of ooh's come from their table and I see the holy family laughing. I sit back down and continue eating my lunch, feeling a little proud of myself.

"Tiffany, who are you?" Bella asks.

"Oh my gosh whose lady is this??" Kim asks.

"Justin's, obviously," I say with a smile.

"Oh my gosh who are you??" Kim says and laughs.

***

Kimberly's POV

I'm so nervous for the school winter rally. It's a performing arts show and I'm supposed to sing a solo. It's not the first time, but Chris is going to be watching me sing. I feel like

"Good luck," Tiffany says.

"Thanks, I'm trying not to worry so much," I say.

"You'll be fine," she says.

Then I go to the center of the court and sing my solo. I look towards the holy family and  immediately look away when they see me. As I finish my solo, I walk to the side and try to rush past the holy family when I walk past them.

"Good job," someone says.

I turn around and see that it was Chris who said that.

I smile. "Thank you."

I walk past, trying to contain my happiness. I feel like every time he talks to me, my heart just beats a little faster and before I know it I'm gonna explode from happiness. It's so unbelievable.

"You're making progress," Tiffany says.

"I try," I reply.

I look back at Chris and my smile turns into a frown. His girlfriend joins him and sit next to him. Ugh, I really don't like her. Reneè. I don't just hate her cause she's the girlfriend of Chris. She just isn't good enough for him. She acts like she's an innocent girl who loves animals and horses, but really she's rude and thinks she's prettier and better than everyone. Please go back to that fancy school far away from here. Gosh, every time I walk by her she gives me a sour look. She's so plastic. I'm just sad that Chris is with her cause he's too good and too nice for her.

"I know that face, you're mad cause Reneè just went and sat with Chris," Tiffany says.

"What?" I say and scoff.

"Don't even try to hide it," my friend Jasmine says as she laughs.

I can't hide it at all, which is why I'm pretty sure everyone knows already. I'm pretty sure he's going to find out when we work on our project together. But it's ok I'll risk it cause I like him so much. I just hope no one knows about this.