fourteen

Reneè's POV

I pace around as I wait for Rolf to come, then start getting impatient.

Me: Meet me in the area by the flag

He finally comes after a long time, as I'm pacing around furiously.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Do you have it?" I ask.

"Yeah, but why do you want it so bad? Are you going to start using them?" He asks, "I don't even use this stuff. It's too much for me."

"I don't care about you, I need it to teach this girl a lesson," I say.

"Who?" He asks.

"That Kimberly girl has been spending way too much time with Chris."

"Wow you're actually crazy," he says laughing.

"Shut up and give it to me," I say.

He hands me the bag of cocaine and I quickly hide it in my sweater. I walk away and go to the lunch tables. I scan Kim's table to see if she's there and see her nowhere in sight. But I see her backpack right on the table. Perfect. I walk over to their lunch table and sit there.

"Hey guys," I say.

"What's up Reneè?" Jasmine says.

"Nothing much just wanted to talk to you guys," I say, "my lunch table is really boring."

"Really?" Bella asks.

"Yeah," I say.

I start telling them about some rumors I heard about people in this school and quietly open Kimberly's front backpack zipper. I quickly put the bag in and zip it up.

"Yeah, Mina thinks she's the most amazing person ever and she tries really hard but she can't even get over her ex. She's so damn annoying, like please don't talk to me."

We all laugh until I see Kimberly walking back. I say bye to them all then walk back to my lunch table.

**2 hours later**

Kimberly's POV

"Yes that is my backpack, but I swear I don't do drugs," I say as calmly as I can.

I almost started crying at first but I realized that I have nothing to be scared of cause those drugs aren't mine. Whoever those belong to is going to get caught and I'm going to be fine. I just need to act calmly and not like under the influence of any mind-changing drugs.

"Then how can you explain this?" Mr. Yan asks me as he holds up the bag of cocaine.

"I don't know," i say, "but I can prove that it's not mine."

"How?" He says.

"You can drug test me, right?" I ask, "like if my pee is weird or my critical thinking is weird, right?"

"Explain how you know so much about drugs miss," he says.

"I'm in the medical focus program! All we learn about the first semester is drugs and STDs."

"Okay, well judging from your transcripts.. There has been no drug these past few years and your record is clean. I will let you off the hook for now, but you have to attend a drug testing tomorrow after school or I will suspend you."

"Thank you so much Mr. Yan."

I exit the room and sigh with relief. I have to tell my parents when I get home. Meanwhile, I see Tiffany waiting outside for me. She hugs me when I walk out.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"I'm fine, don't worry," I say.

"Are you going to be suspended?" She asks.

"I can't be suspended for something I didn't do," I say.

"Yeah.. by the way, Chris told me to tell you something," she says.

"And that is??"

"He says that his house is being renovated so you guys should work on the project at your house."

"Great," I say with sarcasm, "but we have too be out who put this here. If not, they might think I'm a drug dealer.