A Worthy Opponent

Gally's Point of View

"How are you so strong?!" I heard a little brat yell. I put down my hammer to look up at the cause of the distraction. What I saw surprised me.

(Y/N) was walking down the pathway towards me giving Chuck a piggyback ride. How is she able to endure that? Chuck was clinging onto her back as she tried to reassure him that she wouldn't drop him.

"I'm a lot stronger than I look, Chuck."

As they walked my way, I couldn't help but notice that (Y/N) looks so familiar. I swear, I've seen her before. Her pretty (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C) hair. Probably somewhere in those memories I got back after the changing, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Hey, Gally! What's up?" Chuck yelled to me from his perch.

"Nothing much," I said.

"Hello," (Y/N) called to me.

I got up from my seat and hurriedly made my way to the pathway. I was definitely glad that Chuck agreed to bring (Y/N) over here for the tour. As I made my way to her, my fellow Builders stopped working to smile and wave to her.

I turned to them and shouted,"Get back to work!"

"Hey, Gally, (Y/N)'s so strong I bet she could take you down in the Circle!" Chuck stated excitedly.

"What's the Circle?" (Y/N) asked Chuck. 

"It's pretty much a fight circle where Gally tries to push you out of the circle while you gotta last five seconds," Chuck explained.

A look of interest took over (Y/N)'s face. "Sounds cool."

"Yah. Maybe tonight?" I asked her. She nodded, her hair bouncing slightly. "There's a bonfire tonight, right, Chuck?"

"Yep. The perfect chance to show 'em what your made of, (Y/N)." Chuck then clicked his heels against (Y/N)'s thighs. "Onward to glory, my noble steed!"

What a shank.

"Well, bye." (Y/N) called to me as they made their way back to the Homestead.

"See ya!" I called back.

I heard one of my fellow Builders whispering behind me. "Is it just me, or does Gally seem... nice?"

I quickly turned on them. "Shut up, you klunkheads!"

Shuck. I never actually got to show her around the Builders' workplace. Oh well.