Who's Jealous?

Gally's Point of View

"Hey! (Y/N)!" someone called from behind (Y/N). She turned around to see  who was calling to her. It was Zart. "That was pretty cool!"

"Thank you," she responded. Shuck. 

Zart rubbed the back of his head and blushed a bit. "I was, uh, wondering if you would teach me some of your moves. I mean, I'm a pretty tall guy and can easily intimidate others, but I'm really just a big softie."

"Oh, well, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting some job soon, but during time off during the day I could totally teach you."

"Great! Oh, hey, Gally!" He hadn't even noticed me until now. Whatever. 

"Zart." Shuck. The big guy's trying to take her from me. 

Zart looked really uncomfortable, but what do I care. "Uhhh, you did great out there."

"Thanks."

"Well, uh, thanks, (Y/N)." He waved goodbye as he walked away. Finally, I can talk to (Y/N). Wait, where is she? Klunk.

*Time skip brought to you by Chuck, the hooded figure*

I sighed as I watched Zart and (Y/N) practice some moves on each other. I wish I was the one out there with her instead of inside sitting at a work bench fixing a chair. It had been a week since the bonfire and I had not even gotten close to (Y/N). She was always either working or teaching Zart her moves. 

I have to admit, he has gotten better, but hopefully the whole thing will end soon. I mean, how many tricks does she have up her sleeve that she can teach him? 

I could probably talk to her during meals, but she's always either with Chuck or Newt. I can stand Newt, but Chuck, well, hardly anyone can stand Chuck. 

At least she doesn't have a very appealing job so the guys won't want to hang around her on breaks. (Y/N)'s a Blood Houser so she often smells of blood and klunk during her breaks. I guess I could be hanging around her then. 

Ugghhh, why can't she just notice how much I like her? Why can't Zart just leave her alone? Klunk-faced Zart! Why won't she love me?! Why is this so frustrating?!

"Uhh, Gally? Are you okay?" 

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the voice of one of my fellow Builders. "Huh? What do you mean? And why are you holding my wrist?" 

The boy just pointed down at my other hand and asked, "Do you want me to get the Medjacks?"

It wasn't until he had pointed it out had I noticed the painful feeling in my hand. It was a purple and blue color with some red mixed in. "What happened to my hand?!"

"You, uh, kept talking to yourself about Zart and (Y/N) while beating your hand with the hammer." 

Klunk. Did I say that stuff out loud? Oh no. I clutched my hand to my chest and doubled over, ready to cry from both the pain from my hand and the jealousy for Zart. 

Klunk.