Will you help me find my Lucy?

(Y/N)'s POV

I was back in the padded room, the smoke becoming thicker with every breath I took. I looked at the plastic chair, its shiny coating mocking me. I couldn't help but let a few tears slide down my face as a child with long black hair that took on the form of smoke and pale, white eyes appeared in front of me. I was overcome with a sudden feeling of regret and remorse. Why, I don't know. 

"Will you help me find my Lucy?" The girl asked as she reached her hands out to me, her voice as light and clear as tinkling bells. Not knowing how to react, I took her small hands in mine and knelt down, softly nodding my head. 

"Of course." 

As those two words left my mouth, the door burst open once more to reveal the rat man, his nose scrunched up in disgust. Quite frightened, I turned back to the little girl, but she was no longer holding my hand. She was sitting in the little plastic chair, but her hair was now a (h/l) (h/c), and her eyes were the exact same color as mine. 

"Who are you?" She asked, her eyes watching my own. 

I looked back at the rat man, but he was gone and instead all I saw was the padded door. 

"Uh. I'm. I'm (Y/N)." I replied, starting to shake a bit with fear, as I looked back at the girl. 

The little girl giggled. "Mine too!"