Greater Threat?

Gally's POV

I watched as Newt struck Chuck on the cheek and as he stormed off. I quickly ran to Chuck, wondering what had happened.

"What the shuck happened, Chuck?"

He straightened up and looked at me. "I was only doing my job, Gally."

I gave him a confused look. "Job?"

"Yah," he replied. "Keeping other guys away from your (Y/N). I can see that you really like her and I want to see if things work out for you guys."

"What happened though? Did he try to do something to her?"

"He tried to kiss her, but I stopped him with my vocals," he said while smiling and rubbing his throat.

Patting him on the back, I looked up to the window where (Y/N)'s room should be. I wonder what was going through her mind right now? What would she remember?

"Come on, Gally," Chuck said worriedly. "Life stops for no one. I'm gonna get some food."

"Gally!" Zart. He looked as if he had just run here.

"Hey, Zart." I don't really want to talk with him at the moment, but I can't bring myself to kick him when he's down. You know, morals and shuck.

"Did you see what happened?" He said, doubling over next to me to catch his breath.

"Yah, you?"

"Yah," he answered, sighing. "It was brutal." There was a long and awkward pause. He looked at me, wanting me to say something.

"What?"

"It's just," he looked to the ground rocking back and forth on his heels. "I'm sure you already know, but I really like (Y/N), but I think she likes someone else."

"Oh. Who?"

"Newt. He, he seems to really like her and I don't really want to create any drama, but I was wondering if you would help me keep him away from her?"

He looked at me like I would easily step in and help him. Really? Now I have two guys to keep away from her! I mean, it's fine if they're helping her to get better, but otherwise, they can't touch her. But it would keep Newt away from her, and he's my greatest threat.

"Why not?" I said nodding my head.