Chapter 19

John's POV:

I wake with a start. Sweat is rolling down my forehead, my head is pounding, and I'm breathing heavily. I was pulled into Ella's coma, a vision, really.

The last three alive were Sam, Six, Two, and Ella, but Ella was weird. She had pitch black hair, and she was sitting in a throne, Setrákus Ra sitting on a bigger throne beside her.

Ella stood up and ordered to have the other three killed. Her exact words were 'Execute them'.

Setrákus Ra unsheathed his huge sword and went for Six first. Six had short, cut hair and all three of them were scratched up, bruised, and scarred. The one who really looked bad was Two.

She had two large scars on her face, one on her left cheek and another riding down the right side of her face. She had a cut on the bottom of her lip, one on her chin, another on the top of her forehead on the left side, and one more scratch next to her nose, also on the left side. She still had the scar on the left side of her neck from the blade where the Mogadorian, who Adam, a Mogadorian traitor who's helping the Garde, explained was Ivanick, his brother, who killed Two by stabbing her with a dagger when she was twelve. Two also had a level three burn on the right side of her neck and another huge burn running down the right side of her face next to her long scar, plus multiple scars, bleeding scratches, and bruises running up and down her arms, chest, stomach, and torso.

Setrákus Ra swung his sword, aiming for Six, when Two stood up, rose her hands, and with all her might, facing Setrákus Ra's sword, stopped the sword from slicing Six's head off.

With a battle cry, she snatched Setrákus Ra's sword out of his grasp, turned the tip to face Setrákus Ra, and plunged it into his neck, next to his huge scar which was glowing purple.

Setrákus Ra stood up from his throne, gasping and pulling out the sword, which will cause his death. His own sword.

"HEY SETRÀKUS! MOGADORIANS! THIS IS FOR THE GARDE! THIS IS FOR LORIEN! THIS IS FOR MY MOTHER!" Two yelled, then yelled something I didn't expect to hear at all.

"I AM MAX JACKSON, DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON, NUMBER TWO, AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE DEAD!"

Setrákus Ra fell and turned to ash with his bones falling with him, and they all crashed on the ground, causing a rumble, which made me fall and hit my head on the street. The last thing I saw was Two shielding Sam and Six as the Mogadorians fired at them.

Did Two just call herself the daughter of Poseidon, the Greek god of water?

Two was so confident, so strong and brave. Like Six, and I know they're great friends. Awhile ago, I realized that, after meeting Six, Two has grown more tough and confident. She was influenced by Six.

Two is definitely someone I'd like to go out with, but I know she has something for that guy she kissed a year ago, when we first met. When we reunited in West Virginia, she explained who everyone is, and the guy she kissed is Leo Valdez.

When Two met Eight, though, she flinched. Probably because Eight looks and acts a lot like Leo. She would flinch every time she saw Eight, but now, it's like she doesn't even remember Leo or the others. Every time she sees Eight, which is everyday, she's perfectly fine. She used to talk about Leo and the others everyday, but now, it's like she doesn't even know them.

I look around for Two after I wake up, but she's nowhere to be seen.

"Sam!" I call out, and I see that Ella has also woken up, thankfully with her natural auburn hair.