Chapter twenty eight~

Alison's POV

I smiled and nodded, "Sure lemme get dressed first. But, um, do you mind if my friend Lauren comes I don't want to leave her here alone I don't trust her?" I joked. I heard a few thuds come from my bedroom followed with an, "I heard that!" I giggled and shook my head looking at my bedroom door then at Charlie. Charlie laughed. "Sure." He said. Jennaveve nodded too. "Uh you guys can wait in the living room I guess," I said pointing to my somewhat large living room and ran to my bedroom. I looked at Lauren who was still standing where I left her, except my lamp was on the ground. I couldn't help but laugh. "Come on, we are going somewhere. Get ready." Lauren whined, "What? Where, it's too early." I laughed and pulled my tank top over my head and replaced it with nirvana shirt. "You didn't answer where. Are you going to kill me? Ohmygod," Lauren joked and laughed as she quickly changed and ran into my bathroom to put on some makeup. "Yep totally," I laughed as I pulled on my light wash skinny jeans, hopping around my room. Quickly I pulled on my black vans and brushed my hair, waiting for Lauren to come out of the bathroom. "Okay, I'm done. Lets go," Lauren said as she came out. I laughed and grabbed my phone, seeing a text from Luke. But I just ignored it and shoving it into my pocket. "Okay, I'm done too. Lets go," I said as we walked back into the living room.