No. 1 On The To-Do List

It was that time of the day when LilyBlizz finally decided to wake up. What time was it? Why it was twelve in the afternoon, of course. UnlikelyKing had been up for hours waiting for her friend to awake ever since the new day had started. Both UnlikelyKing and LilyBlizz slept late the night before because they both were busy creating a giant list of things they could do with each other during their days off and break times. Then again, the girl always slept in late even though she's been trying to fix that habit of hers, hence having a human alarm clock just incase.

"Good morning....." LilyBlizz greeted groggily as she sat up and stretched.

UnlikelyKing gave her a bright smile and waved, standing up to move away from the open window. Her fellow friend rose a brow as she wondered why she was in her room in the first place, but she decided to keep quiet.

"I know what you're thinking.." UnlikelyKing said, sitting down on the futon. "Don't worry, I made sure to cover you."

"Wait what?"

She giggled at the sight of the messy haired girl who recently just woke up before she continued talking. LilyBlizz couldn't really see anything at the moment, but continued to stare at her friend curiously. She looked like a blob or so she thought.

"You see, Lily, you didn't wake up when I tried to get you up this morning meaning you skipped out on practice today."

LilyBlizz blinked and nodded slowly. That still didn't explain why she was just sitting at the window of her room just a minute earlier.

"Oh, I made the excuse of you not feeling well this morning. Don't worry, I'm the only one who's been 'checking in' on you," UnlikelyKing quickly said. "Now eat. Your food is next to you."

And with that, the girl smiled and ruffled LilyBlizz's rowdy short hair which got it even more messy than before. LilyBlizz yawned as she glided her dark orbs along her surroundings to look around for her thick black framed glasses. As soon as she wore them on, she went to look for the tray of food UnlikelyKing brought in. It must've gone cold by now..

"And I thought I learned how to wake up early...." she suddenly said as she ate her breakfast now turned cold lunch.

"It's probably because we stayed up late. A lot later than usual," said UnlikelyKing. "Not everyone can wake up early after sleeping so late.."

She was now searching around the room for something which cued LilyBlizz to lift up her pillow and reveal a rolled up scroll.

"Didn't it hurt sleeping with that thing under your head??" she asked, quickly walking over to get the list.

"Surprisingly enough, no," LilyBlizz replied with a now bright smile. "The pillow masked the bump quite well."

It seems to be now that the cheeky girl has finally awaken completely after a few minutes of being up. She was finished with her food and just needed to get ready for the day.

"Oh man, I hope they don't make me stay for extra training later," she giggled.

UnlikelyKing grinned as she looked at their to-do list before glancing at her fellow friend who was now over by the cabinets.

"Maybe, maybe not...~" she replied in more of a mischievous and happy tone.

"That.... sounds unpromising.." replied LilyBlizz. "Too unpromising for me to handle..."

And with that, she left with her clothes in hand for a change, smiling a little as she went. As LilyBlizz was doing her personal business, UnlikelyKing scanned through the giant list before letting her eyes fall back onto the very first thing they wanted to do on their free time. She was completely hyped up for their activity to start. LilyBlizz eventually came back looking fresh and presentable. Looking over curiously, she noticed a smug and amused look slowly creeping up onto UnlikelyKing's bright face.