°~*Characters*~°

This will be updated every time someone new joins in/new information is given(unpublishing and republishing)! Thank you so,much for reading and joining in the fun! Cookies for you, cookies for you, passing it around, and a giant hug! If you want to edit a quote, leave a comment below!

××××

LilyBlizz
*Name: LilyBlizz

Nickname: Lily

Gender: Female

Class: Archer ---> Sniper

Appearance: A girl with short messy black hair and dark brown eyes that bears black rimmed glasses. She is normally in a rosy pink, white, and macha green kimono decorated in white flower petals and what seem to be clouds that reach a little above the ground matched with white socks and macha green sandals. In her usual archer outfit, she is normally seen with white feathered side clips that has a clear veil surrounding her head attached to it, a sleeveless styled yukata dress that doesn't cover her waist down and secured by red "petaled" ropes-- the front gets narrower and stops at her thighs while the back drags loose on the ground-- with a loose green skirt hanging around her waist by the ropes, blue dress slitted directly in the center of her skirt designed with the pattern of squares that eventually fade to white little pixels at the end only at the skirt, tan detatched sleeves with light blue cuffed tan gloves, tan thigh to shin length cuffs attached to black weirdly cut socks and straps underneath-- a red crystal can be seen at the center of the cuffs-- light blue and tan short boots all hemmed and decorated in gold lines, diamond shapes, and circles. The back of her skirts, minus the dress, is tan. She is usually equipped with two quivers, one on her back and another on her waist.

Personality: She is all the way friendly and introverted if left alone with people she doesn't know or speak to. However, she is also very energetic and sarcastic around friends and people who are more than acquaintances. She loves joking around.

Mount: None

Extra Odin Info:
Nickname: Light Lily of the Divine Heavens

Weapon name: Bladed Bow of the Wind, Sono (Raider Yumi)

What The Heck Critical Hit Quotes:
- "How do I work this thing again?"
- "Headshot, headshot, headshot... HEADSHOT!"
- "Now targeting: The Arse."
- "BULLSEYE!"
- "No gods are out to save you!"

UnlikelyKing
*Name: UnlikelyKing

Nickname: King

Gender: Female

Class: Dark mage ---> Sorcerer

Appearance: A girl with black, brown, and blonde ombre hair and dark brown to black eyes. Normally seen in a blue, navy blue, and lavender kimono decorated by brown tree branches and pink sakura blossoms that reach to her ankles matched with white socks and red sandals. In her usual dark mage outfit, she is normally seen in a magenta giant hooded short cape with a pink veil covering her lower face, gold horn ornaments decorating the side of her head, magenta leg brace on her left leg, hot pink gloves connected underneath her see-through magenta detatched sleeves, a long magenta flowing skirt tied by a sash styled pink ribbon on the side of her waist white and pink feathered designed top, and magenta and pink short boots-- all decorated and hemmed with dark grey arches, diamonds, circles, and half circles.

Personality: A childishly mischievous girl who likes to dare people into doing ridiculous things and get enjoyment out of it. She is also very friendly to those around her and energetic around her friends.