No. 3 On The To-Do List

"Kingggggg...." said LilyBlizz in the most exasperated tone she could ever pull off without even trying. "No more runninggg.. Pleasee....."

She was now resting her head on one of the tables in the mess hall as dinner was finished prepared by yours truly.. Saizou.

"Lily, you should really eat after the entire afternoon of cardio exercises..." UnlikelyKing told her.

"Saizou cooked it though! He could've slipped in some kind of toxicant into my food...!" LilyBlizz said in a panicky tone.

"You know Saizou wouldn't do that... Well I think," she replied. "Let's just not be so anxious here.."

LilyBlizz slightly nudged the plate away from herself, giving it a cautious look as she did so.

"I feel highly skeptical about this dish...." she murmured slowly.

The mage nudged the plate back to LilyBlizz and smiled softly. On the otherhand, the archer pouted and stared anxiously at the plate of food, drilling holes into it mentally.

"Trust me, it's safe," she urged LilyBlizz once more.

The girl sighed and decided to eat it in the end.

"If I get poisoned-- and die-- in the process.. Tell everyone I loved them.." she told her friend dramatically, earning a laugh.

She eventually finished her dinner with UnlikelyKing giving her a look of approval. Soon after, the girl began to groan and curl up in place.

"It's poisonedddddd. You can't lie to meee......!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, quit exaggerating, Lily," UnlikelyKing giggled. "I know it's not.."

"Er.... Are you okay, Lily...?" Leo asked awkwardly as he passed by.

The girls looked over to see the Second Prince of Nohr right behind them with a book in his hand. It was suddenly awkward between the three. LilyBlizz suddenly shot back up right in her seat from the fetus position on the chair, completely embarrassed to the core.

"I'm okay...!" she exclaimed, her face completely burning.

"She's not having a good day today. That's all," UnlikelyKing told the prince.

Leo nodded understandingly and smiled at the two; his eyes were focused on one person and to the other as he smiled. He seemed to be off.... Appearance-wise that is.

"Leo, where's your headband?" UnlikelyKing questioned.

It seemed as though she noticed the absence of the black accessory the prince always had on him as well.

"Hm? Oh, that?" he chuckled. "I lent it over to Xander awhile ago when he had a shift in the smithy."

LilyBlizz blinked for she did remember something different about Xander's appearance as well during the lecture she received.

"Ah.... No wonder his hair was slicked back.... He was wearing your headband..." she muttered thoughtfully. "Hehehe... Should be another task to mess with him...."

The prince didn't catch her last sentence and rose a brow curiously, his brown orbs lowering a bit to show confusion.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"Nothing."

Giggling, UnlikelyKing shook her head quietly and gleamed.

"Don't worry about her. She's still in daydream mode," she excused.

"But I don't-"

UnlikelyKing stretched her arms above her head, purposefully slapping LilyBlizz in the face with her giant blue sleeves.