No 5. On The To-Do List

Dedicated to:
UnlikelyKing 
tinted_memories 
IroshadowGL
since dedications can only be to one person in the system -sigh-

××××

The archer's body soreness built up the next day-- this time it added her arms into the pain. It was time for her training and she was already awake due to the dull pain that ached in her muscles. UnlikelyKing was busy with her own training regimen with Odin Dark, or so he liked to call himself, so there was no one there to help her up or hand her breakfast.

"Lily? You're going to be late again," Takumi called from the other side.

Nevermind.

"Gods... Lord Takumi, I'm too sore to move my limbs today...." she groaned.

The prince sighed as he entered and hauled her up quickly anyways.

"Ow, ow, ow!"

"The swifter you move, the less it'll hurt. More to say: bear with it for now," he said. "Go change. I'll be waiting outside."

LilyBlizz whimpered a bit and groaned as she waddled off to go get herself ready for the day. He's so strict when it comes to training, but if she was to train with Reina, she'd be dead, or Setsuna, she wouldn't get anything done.

Takumi walked out the room and closed the door again, but she could could tell he wasn't going anywhere yet since there were no footsteps taking over the silence and his shadow was still in view.

"Go easy on me today, please?" LilyBlizz called.

"Uhhh, not really happening, but I'll try my best," he said.

"Well, that's unpromising..."

××××

Walking on by to the practice room was a pain. She did happen to see UnlikelyKing during her training and quietly thanked the gods she wasn't the one stuck with Odin.

"My aching BLOOD THIRSTS FOR MORE!" he screamed. "COME AT ME, KING, FOR IT IS YOUR FATE THAT LIES WITHIN THIS FINAL BLOW! SAY IT! SAY THE ATTACKS NAME!"

The girl sighed as she casted a regular old nosferatu spell with the urge of a facepalm. She giggled a little, but it was embarrassing knowing the others were surrounding them, training and watching as well.

"The Gates of Hell That Lie Within You...." she said awkwardly. 'I wish he didn't name these already named tomes...'

"With feelings, King...!" he whined a little as he blocked the attack. "AGAIN!"

"THE GATES OF HELL THAT LIE WITHIN YOU! ... Good enough?" she questioned.

"What if it was 'Hounds Doom Day With The Houndsdoom?'" LilyBlizz snickered as she passed by.

The male dark mage's eyes widened and glimmered with excitement after hearing such an asnwer and inhaled in a loud pitched noise.

'Gods, Lily, no......' her friend groaned mentally.

"That. Is. GENIUS!" he exclaimed.

'Er... It really isn't, Odin...' the archer thought.

By then, Takumi swiftly dragged the girl away for her training and left the other two to focus on theirs.