Colorful Beginnings I

I know this is late and all, but I've been busy trying to catch up with my schedule and real life to-do list/personal projects. Happy New Year, guys! I'm really glad to have met everyone here, hahaha! You all are awesomepossums even if I don't really talk to you too often -minus Kate. Kate you're always there(when you can if course) to keep me company when I work LOL THANKS, GURL. Highly appreciate it due to all the stress I build on myself- Feel free to speak with me anytime you need help with anything or to relieve stress! I'm always here to help and listen~

~lilyblizz

××××

"You know how the Hoshidans wear kimonos or yukatas-- which ever one it was-- to festivals?" EmblemEve asked as she dugged out clothes in a closet.

The mage's voice was all muffled due to being inside the tiny cell as she threw piles and piles of clothes out behind her. Astrid-chann sighed and nodded even though her friend couldn't see it; her eyes continued to record the scene before her silently.

EmblemEve grunted as she went further into the closet for whatever contents that could be laying in there. It was deemed as "ooo, ahhh" worthy to make her reach far for it. To make this clearer, it wasn't her closet in the first place.

"Astrid, where did you store them?" she asked, taking a step back for air. Apparently, the interesting item that caught her eye was just a regular old alpaca plushie Tinted_Memories must have left behind the day before-- Mister Flutterbuttums. It seems like the sky knight was just storing the toy in case someone decided to barge in her room and become intrigue with the inanimate object-- it was really cute to be fair.

"Uh... W-where did I store what?" the blonde reciprocated in confusion. "My traditional clothings for the festivities?"

A grin appeared on EmblemEve's face when Astrid-chann answered her own question correctly without the need for any explanations. "Yep!"

As soon as she threw the white alpaca at Astrid-chann like how one would pass a ball to one another, Tinted_Memories had entered the room in hopes to find her toy.

"Ahhh!!! Mister Flutterbuttums!!!" she squeaked. Her legs quickly carried her over to where Astrid-chann stood, worry etched into her face for the sake of the alpaca in the teal. Just as the host thought, the alpaca was going to be assaulted in some kind of way.

"H-here you go..." said Astrid-chann. Her arms were outstretched towards the mercenary as she handed back the plush to its owner. Taking it out from the sky knight's possession, she tightly embraced it and nodded a quick thank you for babysitting it.

".... Anyways...!" the mage continued, now making wide gestures around her body with her hands. "The yukatas or whatever?"

"Oh, right. Oboro threw them out months ago. For Lily, Shade, and the other Hoshidans as well."

Blinking with wide eyes, her face slowly dropped into dismay only to hear that she wasn't going to be able to wear the silky fabric anytime soon.

"I-it's not like we're not getting then back though!" the girl reassured.

"B-but you just said she threw them out!!"

EmblemEve was beginning to grow whiny when she continued to think about her wishes in wearing the special clothings this following year. They were comfortable, but they were rarely worn by the Nohrians due to being so difficult to put on and take off. And since Oboro had rid the articles of clothings, she. Was more than screwed if she confronted with the young woman-- she still despises her people even though they should be working with each other now instead of quarrel with each other every time they meet.