No. 8 On The To-Do List

Dedicated to those in the story!

××××

"Back to our daily regular schedules.. So who's next on our list now that we're together again?" Lily asked, grinning a bright, blinding grin.

"About that, I had Katie hug Benny already so she's definitely not the next," King replied with a smirk. "Oh man, was she scared of the poor man..."

"I'm sorryyyyyy!" the female mercenary apologized. The small group quietly looked at her as she bowed down repetitively to show just how bad she felt about the entire situation.

"Don't apologize to us... Apologize to him," thought the group.

Looking over at IroshadowGL, the two creators of the mini game stared for a brief moment before they returned to look at each other. Quickly, the two read what the next item in the list was before awkwardly smiling at the page.

"Have fun, dying Xander's hair. I'm not going near that man until he stops suspecting me for the worst," LilyBlizz said.

"I'll watch from afar," UnlikelyKing added. "Oh and dye it pink for me, Iro."

IroshadowGL blinked and then snickered at the thought of a pink haired Xander running around the field, slashing away at the enemies, and many more.

By the time the dark haired girl finished imagining the high prince in pink, the other two troublemakers were already gone with Tinted_Memories being dragged along.

"Uhhh... King..? Lily..?"

Off in the distance, she could hear the two chatter energetically with each other.

'Who should be bother next??' LilyBlizz giggled.

××××

As IroshadowGL looked around for "hair dye" contents from within the barrier, she sighed in defeat. It has been at least two hours for her to cover all the space of the area with her own two feet just to look for dye that didn't even exist.

"Ugh... I should've took Asukka with me.." she mumbled. "But hair dyes don't fly! It'll be faster to move around, but I won't be able to find it if she eats EVERYTHING!"

Throwing a tantrum to herself, the malig knight was seen slapping her forehead and swinging her arms all around her to express her distress, by passerbys of course. Was she creating a soliloquy?

"Iro, you're causing quite a ruckus around the barrier right now," a stern voice came.

The malig knight growled a bit, the bubble in the pits of her stomach suddenly popping to release the rest of her rage.

"WHAT DO YO- Oh Lord, Xander. Hiya," calmly greeted the rider.

The man-- arching a brow for answers-- stared as IroShadowGL stared back at him, sweat slowly forming all around her body.

"Uhhhh...... Did you.. need something at this moment.... Sir?"

The simple gesture of raising his blonde brows only got the small girl nervous. She couldn't tell why, but it was always the royals that made her lose her composure-- maybe because they were royals?

"What are you going on about this time, Iro?"

When he said "this time," he emphasized those two words. IroShadowGL did always have a short temper compared to the other girls. In fact, she could compete with Charlotte in a short temper contest and possibly counter her every comment without fail. No one liked messing with her. Especially, Laslow who was sadly enough threatened with her Killer Axe.