No. 9 On The To-Do List I

Okey, so I disappeared for a really long time for my stories. I'm aware. I was just really busy during school, had art stuff to draw for stress relief/trades/commissions, got sick often, heck I'm still busy right now and it's summer vacation, hahaha haaaa.... Do not fear though! I haven't forgotten anything! I'm still making our profile pictures, page banner, and also redrawing all our personas for the story. Just... time. ;-; I'll try to finish it as quick as possible. Also, I'll be re-editting our profiles on the first page of the book, hahaha. Urgh... I'm also in those long phases where I feel like I shouldn't write anything lol. Moving on.

Dedicated to those in the story!

××××

H

eavy sounding sighs sounded in LilyBlizz's room-- it seemed to have came from the sleepless malig knight who suffered an experience she never wanted to go through again in her life. The archer was up earlier than usual thus abandoning her room for her morning training and kitchen work. That also meant evetyone else could invade her room however they liked without her knowing.

"Do you want to hug Mr. Flutterbuttums...?" Tinted_Memories offered.

IroshadowGL, frowning, turned and looked at her fellow Nohrian ally with a hard unintentional stare. The mercenary didn't flinch, but continued to smile-- the corners of her lips quivered in discomfort.

"No, I don't want Mr. Flutterbuttums!" exclaimed the rider. "... Okay, maybe I do."

With a triumphant smile, Tinted_Memories handed over her precious toy alpaca to her ally and relaxed.

"So Kate..." The_Lobster_Queen started. "Your hair.."

"What do you mean, Quee-"

"Oh yeah, that reminds me.I forgot to tell you all something days ago!" the kitsune suddenly cut in.

Everyone in the room stopped doing what they were doing and then looked over curiously. Their attentions were caught, but the beast seemed to have gotten sidetracked again.

"Was it days ago? Or maybe weeks.... Months? Actually it could've been a few hours ago... But months and weeks can still be 'days ago..'"

"Queen..?" Sofichan24 called awkwardly.

"Get on with it! You're making me curious!" exclaimed EmblemEverest.

The kitsune snapped her head over and out of her thoughts before she pounded a fist into her palm gently.

"Right! I go by Souxton now!" she exclaimed.

The group gave her a look and then tilted their heads out of confusion.

"Why? I mean it's fine, but why?" Astrid-chann asked.

With a cheesy grin, the beast stood up and posed. "I think it just fits me more than queen, you know? Do I look like a queen to you or what? And I like the sound of it more."

The girls shrugged and smiled at her enthusiasm. "You do you," they sounded.

"Hey, does that mean I can change mine to Azure????" EmblemEverest suddenly asked.

"Uh... Sure," The_Lobster_Queen replied.

"Anyways, your hair?" the beast continued. "Why did you cut it? It looked so pretty long."

Kste smiled a bit out of embarrassment and touched her now shortened hair.

"It got caught in battle..." she murmured awkwardly. "I ended up asking Lily to help me chop it off for me to escape safely."