To-Do List Interruption No. 2 I

Dedicated to those in the story!

××××

Bright as ever within the astral barrier, LilyBlizz and Sofichan24 sighed in relief with content expressions fixed upon their faces. When they say "bright," they really meant the Hoshidan side; Nohr was a as gloomy as ever no matter what.

The two girls were busy enjoying their tea and dango underneath one of the many colorfully pink cherry blossom trees. It was a relaxing feat of their day.

"So what's up?" the archer decided to ask. The peaceful silence was now broken apart as they started to engag with each other into a conversation after who knows how long. They felt like little old ladies.

"Nooooooothinggggggg muchhhhhhhhhh..." Sofichan24 slurred. It was clear that she was already on cloud nine due to the drawl of her voice and her closed calming eyes. "What about you?"

Shrugging, LilyBlizz smiled and set her cup of oolong tea down before leaning back to rest. Really, it was so peaceful because nothing was going on at that very moment.

"Hello there, ladies!"

Spoke too soon...

The archer groaned softly-- bothered by the voice once she heard it-- but remained laying in the soft, naturally woven bed of plants to remain in her comfort.

Sofichan24 giggled a little at her friend's reaction and decided to take a small gander at who it was that wanted to call them out in public. She already knew who it was calling after them, but made sure anyways. It was confirmed to be Laslow.

Of course.

"Would you two care to-"

"No," they both quickly replied.

His confident smile remained, but then quickly grew into a nervous one as the awkward silence flew between them. To fix that, he chuckled to break the uncomfortably formed atmosphere that had already created a barrier to block him from reaching the girls.

"I didn't get-"

"You're not joining us either. Our break is about to end anyways and we're heading back soon," LilyBlizz said, snickering a bit. Even though the statement was a bit straightforward and somewhat rude, she blurted it without a single thought. It only made her feel a bit guilty. Yes, a tad bit.

'I should apologize to the poor guy later...' she thought. The thought only made her guilt grow stronger in her gut since she could've apologized then and there. Oh well.

"Hey, how about asking Peri out for tea? I'm sure she'll love to," the archer suggested quickly.

There she goes trying to rid him now.

"Peri? Where is she right now anyways...?" the ninja next to her asked awkwardly.

"... Good question. I did not think that through."

××××

Meanwhile, Tinted_Memories and UnlikelyKing had headed off to pay a visit to Nohr, dressed up differently in order to conceal their identities from Nohrians. EmblemEverest had to tag along, but she quickly disappeared from the two to go... do something.

A stripped theif ran passed the girls covering up as much of himself as he could while he screamed in a high pitched voice, a slight whimper added to the scream. He didn't care what was around him, but everyone knew he wanted out.

"I found Emblem," the mercenary said, slapping a theif away from snatching her items.

"Let her have her fun," UnlikelyKing giggled nervously.