To-Do List Interruption No. 2 II

Dedicated to those in the story!

××××

Speaking with Kamui, the three girls were sent off to see Corrin and explain the situation a second time to someone who looked just like him.

... Just female version.

Awkward...

Astrid-chann and Sofichan24 glanced at each other curiously when they noticed their allies walking back and forth between the uhh... "twins..." and then suddenly they were in Nohrian clothings a second later, specifically their missing Nohrian allies' clothings.

It was strange to see them dressed so.... differently... Really, they didn't match with those clothes at all.

"What do you think is going on?" Astrid-chann asked her friend.

Sofichan24 thought about it for a bit before she shrugged and replied.

"Cosplay?"

"Errr..."

××××

"Okay, so.. We go to Nohr and look for them as quickly as possible. Act Nohrian."

"Lily, you're too excited for this..." DWN024Shadowman told her.

The archer giggled as she waved her hand to dismiss the comment loosely. "No, I'm not," she murmured. "I'm anxiously engaged in battle."

The girls beside her rolled their eyes and smiled a tiny bit. Having the weird archer nearby made them feel relieved. It wasn't going to be as exciting or relieving if everything made them feel tense.

"Alright, let's head out," The-Lobster-Queen said.

The three were now on their way out of the astral barrier and once they were out, they immediately were teleported to the land of Nohr.

"Well. That was easy," LilyBlizz said with a confident smile. "Now..... Where the heck do we go?"

The girls blankly looked at each other and, with a shrug, began to saunter off into... into... Where the crap were they going??

"Let's just find a giant castle and head there," LilyBlizz suggested.

A second after she finished saying that, The-Lobster-Queen pointed over at a large building and blinked.

"Like that one?"

Both LilyBlizz and DWN024ShadowMan glanced over and stared with disbelief before they slowly nodded. How did they miss that giant castle off in the distance? No one knows...

As the three walked off through the slums filled with many, many dirty and depressed looking people, thieves quickly locked their eyes on the visitors and began their assaults.

The girls felt a bit uncomfortable especially because they stuck out like a sore thumb. Plus, they were not from Nohr as a bonus.

"What is up with this place...?" DWN024ShadowMan questioned.

It was clear none if them actually have been to the heart of Nohr before. She was now cringing at the sight and smell that began to lift from the ground. Her mask wasn't really helping either... Quickly hearing someone coming, the three looking over and defended themselves off from thieves.