Ithu Confirm Love Dhan!

At Anirudh's House...

Anirudh reached his house. He parked his car at the porce and started lifting down all his things from the booth. His guard helped him brought the bags till the door step. Anirudh rang the bell as he didn't have the key with him. No one appeared. He rang a few times waiting outside.

"Maa.. open the door.." Anirudh called out loud. There were still no sound. But then someone opened the door ajar. Mrs.Laksmi was the one. She stood there angrily holding a ladle in her hand.

"Yenga irunthu varre?" Mrs.Laksmi asked, angrily. "Athu maa.. from studio" Anirudh answered, hesitantly, looking to the ground. "You know I told you many times, straight come home after landing" Mrs. Laksmi reminded him. "Why don't you listen to me?" she asked, being fade up. "I have no reasons ma" Anirudh admitted. "Scold me whatever you want, I'm here for that" he continued.

"I'm not gonna scold you. Unnaya adichadhan seri pattu varuve" Mrs.Laksmi said, bringing up her hand with the ladle towards her son.

"Maa.. please maa.. no" Anirudh pleaded and he started running around the house. Mrs. Laksmi ran behind him. They ran around and Anirudh started running upstairs. At a time, he couldn't even breath but his mom was still chasing him with the ladle. He stopped her at the stairs.

"Laksmiii.. Stoppp!!" Anirudh warned his mum. His mom got shocked. He then took a deep breath infront of her and ran again. Mrs.Laksmi starred at him. "Peru solliya kupudure?" She asked, and chased him till upstairs. She stopped half way. She couldn't breath anymore. "Thanni.. get me some water?" Mrs.Laksmi asked, taking her sit at the staircase. Anirudh rushed for water. In a few minutes he came back with two glasses of water. He handed over one to his mother.

"C'mon maa.. take it" Anirudh said handing over the glass, taking a sit beside his mother. Mrs. Laksmi drank the water and took a deep breath. "Intha vayasule ithulam thevaya ma unakku?" Anirudh asked, teasingly. She just smiled, putting away the glass.

"Just for fun daa.. excersise you know?" Mrs.Laksmi said, laughing. "So, how was concert in London?" she asked, excitedly. "It went crazy ma! The people there were awesome" Anirudh commented. "I saw your pictures on Twitter" Mrs.Laksmi said. "I uploaded them after the concerts. The others were by all those boys" Anirudh explained.

"Ya, they were awesome.. My son looked like a prince up there on the stage!" Mrs.Laksmi commented, feeling proud. "But then, there was a picture of a girl and you at the cafe uploaded" she continued. Anirudh's eyes opened wide listening to her words. "Who's that da?" she asked again. "Ah.. ah.. one of my fans ma?" he answered, gulping. "Who uploaded it?" he asked unsurely. "It was not you.. I guess one of those boys.. you check it on Twitter" Mrs.Laksmi said. "Whats wrong with that now? Pretty girl. Isn't she?" she asked in a teasing tone. Anirudh didn't bother whatever his mom was saying. He quickly slid out his phone from his pocket and opened Twitter. His Twitter was flooded with tons of tweets, posts and wishes. He scrolled down one by one patiently. He smiled at his fans comments. He replied a thanks to every VIP's who wished him. After some time he saw the picture. It was posted by Shashank tagging him in it. "What the hell! You the one ah?" Anirudh mumbelled to himself. Scrolling down again. He saw the picture again posted by a girl naming Arshieni Samson. On top of the picture was return 'A long time wish and finally with my favourite Music Director anirudhofficial !! :) '. His eyes grinned at the screen for a few seconds, reading the same tweet. "So she's the one! Arshieni Samson is her full name." Anirudh murmered, being a little shock. "She lied to me! This was what I wanted." He told himself, smilling. He neither liked nor retweeted her tweet and started imagining.

"Hey.. done with your twitter bisnuss. Come and have your breakfast!" Mrs.Laksmi called him down. "Yeah.. coming mom. Give me five minutes, I'll wash my face and join you" he answered, from upstairs.

After few minutes, Anirudh went down. He saw his mom in the kitchen. "What is there for breakfast today ma?" He asked, politely. "Itli and thosai" Mrs.Laksmi answered, stirring the drink in a cup. "Everytime itli thosai. Don't you have anything like spring rolls, cereals, sandwiches or.." Anirudh was about to finish his sentence but then his mom interfered. "Shut your mouth and eat now" she said, sternly. "How ma, teach me the way of shutting our own mouth and eat" he asked, teasingly. Mrs.Laksmi glared at him. Anirudh stiffled a giggle and started to chew his favourite itli with dhall curry.

An hours later, he grabbed all his bags and luggages and went to his room. He seperated all his clothes. He left the dirty laundries in the washing machine and he started arranging his other clothes in the wardrobe. While he was arranging he thought something deep.

Anirudh's POV...

Arsh said that this friendship must last forever. But why friendship? 'Hey! Why not friendship?' my inner conscious asked me. Friendship mattum thana? I asked my innerself. 'What else do you want?' It hit me again, with a heavy question. I said nothing to myself. 'Hey! you think you are fooling me, but then you are just fooling yourself!' my subconscious voiced out. 'No, I'm not!' I faught back. 'Yes, you are. You are in love. In love with Arsh!' It against me and told out the truth. 'No.. I'm not' I shout out loud until I hit my elbow on the wall. I came back to my senses. "Dei! What happened" my mom asked me, from outside. I manipulated something and she left.

I went and freshen up myself. I then dozzed off deep about what my inner conscious revealed without my knowledge. Later in the evening, after a good sleep, I decided to go to my studio. I had some good stuffs running in my head. I wanted to tune it out before I forget anything. I took my mom's blessing and left.

TheAnirudhFiction CONTINUES..